• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. BondOfFlame

Yet another E3....

And still no goddam Kingdom Hearts 3. Nomura's excuse is that everyones busy with the side games. I don't care about the side games. I want a third full length kingdom hearts. Not a psp game that'll last me 5-10 hours or a gimmicked nintendo 3ds game. I want Kingdom Hearts 3. I'm tired of being...
  2. BondOfFlame

Toradora!

WHY DO I LOVE IT SO MUCH!?
  3. BondOfFlame

Indie games!! Be a rebel!

Alright so I'm probably not the first to do this but I've always been a huge fan of indie games and thought I'd share a list of my favorites with some of you good folks. Now indie games are kind of an acquired taste and are not for everyone so just bear with me here. You might need a .zip...
  4. BondOfFlame

KH fan artwork (minor gripe)

Now this will be my first thread so bear with me here. I would have used the search button, but for some reason the search button doesn't seem to work for me. Maybe it's my browser, I have no clue. Anyhow what I wanted to address was something that's probably been addressed many times before...
Back