• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH fan artwork (minor gripe)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BondOfFlame

Now this will be my first thread so bear with me here. I would have used the search button, but for some reason the search button doesn't seem to work for me. Maybe it's my browser, I have no clue. Anyhow what I wanted to address was something that's probably been addressed many times before. What's with all the fanmade artwork of my favorite characters (i.e. Axel/Roxas/Riku) making out!? Now I have absolutely nothing against favoring one side of the tracks over the other one, if you know what I mean. I have a few gay friends and they are some of the nicest people I've ever met! I just don't wanna see Axel and Roxas locking lips. I just wanted to see what the general community's opinion of this is. Thanks for your input guys.

And I hope no one was offended in the making of this thread.

btw anyone else having problems with the search button?

sora+roxas=love

hey, gay men have dreams too dude. i for one would love it if they crossed swords everyday and played with eachothers keyblades all day. you just doont understand true artwork when you see it little boy. its something that just gets me going.

Awkward Squid

I would have used the search button, but for some reason the search button doesn't seem to work for me. Maybe it's my browser, I have no clue.

The search engine was disabled due to the servers taking so much strain because of all the people visiting the website lately.

Anyhow what I wanted to address was something that's probably been addressed many times before. What's with all the fanmade artwork of my favorite characters (i.e. Axel/Roxas/Riku) making out!? Now I have absolutely nothing against favoring one side of the tracks over the other one, if you know what I mean. I have a few gay friends and they are some of the nicest people I've ever met! I just don't wanna see Axel and Roxas locking lips. I just wanted to see what the general community's opinion of this is. Thanks for your input guys.

It's really not that big of a deal. There's going to be countless pairings everywhere you go; if it really bothers you that much, then avoid going anywhere where that fanart is common.

[EDIT]

Oh, and welcome to the forums.

BondOfFlame

Alright thanks for the welcoming man. Bummer about the search button. And my apologies for that idiot.

Ayla Thirteen

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Hoo boy, you're totally new to the phenomenon of internet fandom, are you? It's called "yaoi" and it happens whenever fangirls and prettyboy characters meet. Better get used to it...

BondOfFlame

Yeah I really am totally new to it all. I've always been a huge fan of the series and stumbled upon this site. I'm sure I'll get used to it. Each to their own I suppose eh?

Ayla Thirteen

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yup. I'm okay with yaoi, really... but I prefer reading/writing/drawing and seeing stuff that actually has the characters act true to themselves (unless it's comedy). KH characters going yaoi... I just don't see it happen. Well, not Axel and Roxas, anyway. Plus, I like friendship stories better.

BondOfFlame

Yeah based upon the fact that Axel and Roxas don't have hearts, I don't ever see it happening either. So yaoi huh? I'll keep that in mind.
I like the community here already =D

Kid-A

ok as much as I hate yoai I have to say its the fans idea and its a Japanses game and since half of the fan-base are the fan-boys/fan-girls over there, they will NEVER deny a possible relationship because thats half the fun for people over in Japan in the idea that it might happen

but also remember that disney owns this and if theres anything we know about disney is that they are VERY conservative these days so I don't think they will allow a homosexual relationship in a game they partly own.

I'm with ya Bond I would LOVE NOTHING MORE than to see less of the yoai pairings because really.........its a video game people. but I also see where people get the idea's and I see that its part of the experiece for some people

and P.S. welcome

Birnax

Yaoi artwork is so hawt. I don't like AkuRoku or MarVex though its gross.

BondOfFlame

*Restrains self from spouting out why yaoi is awesome*
...Yeah.
I don't pair Axel and Roxas... AT ALL.
Course not.
>:3

They are just friends! Maybe they have shared a sea-salt ice cream or two. Or maybe Axel got drunk at the organization's weekly party and told Roxas he loved him. But, nothing is wrong with a little bromance every now and again. Although there is a fine line between bromance and..."Okkk then I think we can all agree Axel has had one too many..."

btw what do you guys think Axel's alcoholic beverage of choice is? I for one think it's like a good stout or porter, not Margaritas, _Sketches!!

Muse

you look atrocious

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I just wanted to see what the general community's opinion of this is.

The general opinion is that sadly, that doesn't merit a thread and is most likely to escalate into a flame fest.

Because fans never pair a boy and a girl together simply because they are a boy and a girl, AMIRITE?!

Inorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back