• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Re:Coded Secret Ending

Re:Coded Secret Ending So I was watching the ending and was wondering if they are going to turn them into vessels I'm hoping they don't cause I really wanted ienzo, lea and the other guys to be safe. Most importantly after Dream Drop Distance Lea was wielding a keyblade and it would suck if...
  2. X

Re:

Re: The wait is finally over cause in two weeks Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix will be released and then we can watch the secret episode.
  3. X

Resident Evil Afterlife

I can't believe no one has posted one yet. But yeah can't wait till it comes out i really loved the first 3 movies Yeah and i know how some of yall dont like it because they never go by the games i never played the games and i like the movies but hey some of you guys like twilight and those...
  4. X

Fanfiction ► full moon (twilight fanfic)

Sorry for it being so big but this is the preface 1st and 2nd chapter of my fanfic story of twilight Preface It wasn’t like any other dream I had, it was different, like I was in horror movie or something. I was standing there in a graveyard looking straight at my tombstone, and then he came...
  5. X

Mortal Instruments Series: Who'd you think would be a good cast for the movie

For those who have read the books and liked them There might be a movie about them and i want to know who u guys think should be a good cast for the characters My Cast Would be: Clary: Michelle Tractenburg or Alexz Johnson Jace: William Mosely or Alex Pettyfer Simon: Jack Carpenter or Drew...
  6. X

Mortal Instruments Series: Who'd you think would be a good cast for the movie

For those who have read the books and liked them There might be a movie about them and i want to know who u guys think should be a good cast for the characters My Cast Would be: Clary: Michelle Tractenburg or Alexz Johnson Jace: William Mosely or Alex Pettyfer Simon: Jack Carpenter or Drew...
  7. X

I am selling Yugioh Cards

If any of yall want to buy yugioh cards just comment on the bottom with wat card you want and address
  8. X

vens, roxas, and soras room

is it me or has anyone else noticed that vens roxas and soras room all look alike seriously
  9. X

bbs release in america

I think the release date for bbs is going to be in may of 2010 cause if you go to kingdomhearts.wikia.com and go to birth by sleep it says on the release date may 2010 so yay just 4 more months can't wait gathering my money to by a psp
  10. X

you know what would be cool . . .

If someone made a video of ven and roxas awakening from the openings of bbs and kh ii that would be so awsome when the keyblades hit ven's awakening and then it would be roxas falling and landing on the pillar with the picture of sora, goofy, donald, riku, and kairi. That would be the most...
  11. X

aqua's ending

are there two endings for her because there is one with her at yen sids castle and then it cuts and ends and then theres the one that shows her armor with xehanort (terra's body) and with riku and sora and with ven in the chamber of awakening
  12. X

ven

what does he mean when he tells aqua and terra to erase him like seriously i dont get that and in the opening when he is running in the hallway with the videos of characters he met i believe they are getting erased cause of the white thing behind him that same thing appears at the ending of...
  13. X

c.o.

any word from castle oblivion
  14. X

what does sod mean after ansem

just sorry cause i dont know what you guys mean by Ansem SOD
  15. X

ienzo and atw

i think he is ansem the wises son cause you see him hold his hand in the secret ending and he looks like he is a ten year old kid he's so cute
  16. X

roxas and xion and xemnas

this game still doesnt explain why ven looks like roxas or why xion appeared to xigbar as ven and why xemnas told a sleeping roxas "so sleep has taken you again" like seriously
  17. X

castle oblivion

has anyone seen the scene with terra and aqua and ven at castle oblivion cause i havent seen it yet and ive been wondering if any one else has
  18. X

aqua at c.o.

how does she get there and what is she doing there
Back