• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re:Coded Secret Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xion93

Re:Coded Secret Ending

So I was watching the ending and was wondering if they are going to turn them into vessels I'm hoping they don't cause I really wanted ienzo, lea and the other guys to be safe. Most importantly after Dream Drop Distance Lea was wielding a keyblade and it would suck if they turned them evil again.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Re: Coded Secret Ending

I think it made it pretty clear that they only chose one, and it was Isa.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

They very clearly chose Isa out of the six that were on the floor since he is the one missing when the rest wake up in KH3D.

Riku-KH

Sometimes Destiny Islands. other times Twilight to

Yeah. I think that part was pretty clear too. I almost feel kinda sorry for him... Unless it was his choice.
Siax\Isa is still a very complex character if you ask me.
I still have to ask myself, is he good, or bad? And did he and Axel really have a plan together, or was Axel just playing him?
I hope they clear more up for him in kingdom hearts III. I would like to know HIS true agenda.

xion93

Okay thank ya'll I thought this happened after Kh3d after Lea returns from mysterious tower, but then I realized yesterday this probably happened before KH3D....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back