• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ven

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xion93

what does he mean when he tells aqua and terra to erase him like seriously i dont get that

and in the opening when he is running in the hallway with the videos of characters he met i believe they are getting erased cause of the white thing behind him that same thing appears at the ending of terras story

Sorakun12

and in the opening when he is running in the hallway with the videos of characters he met i believe they are getting erased cause of the white thing behind him that same thing appears at the ending of terras story

The thing at the end of Terra's story was Kingdom Hearts disappearing, and it took Terranort with it. The white thing in the opening was not that, but more of the light that Ven's heart contained.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
He wants Aqua to off him because he's an evil little demon child that isn't meant to exist.

xion93

well why would ven ask both terra and aqua to erase him from their memories well why do people say it is castle oblivion

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
well why would ven ask both terra and aqua to erase him from their memories well why do people say it is castle oblivion

Ven doesnt ask Terra to "erase" him...he only asks Aqua to erase him...when they are in DI.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Ugh. I am totally floundering here. Does that scene even happen in BBS, or was it cut? I can't for the life of me remember.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Ugh. I am totally floundering here. Does that scene even happen in BBS, or was it cut? I can't for the life of me remember.

Did it get cut????

Idk anymore...they cut a couple of scenes that were good from BbS....and i wonder if they did that one two.....if so they probably just moved it....I'm thinking in Keyblade Graveyard...that only depends on the translations of when the three meet....I'm only going off the fact that Ven looked depressed then, and Terra and Aqua looked shocked.

xion93

yeah thats wat im talking about the keyblade graveyard scene when all three are at the crossroad

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Because the LoD [Land of Departure] becomes Castle Oblivion towards the end of Terra's scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back