• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► full moon (twilight fanfic)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xion93

Sorry for it being so big but this is the preface 1st and 2nd chapter of my fanfic story of twilight

Preface

It wasn’t like any other dream I had, it was different, like I was in horror movie or something. I was standing there in a graveyard looking straight at my tombstone, and then he came towards me. He as in Edward Cullen, the 17 year old that I fell in love with in Forks, Washington. Then I saw him, black long-haired man, he had grown over the time I had left Forks. It was Jacob the other boy I liked. Edward in rage ran toward Jacob. Jacob turned into a werewolf and charged towards Edward, and all of a sudden a fight broke out between the two, Edward biting and Jacob clawing. The ground under my feet was shaking and a crack started to form and get bigger. I fall between the cracks into eternal darkness. I keep falling, falling, and falling. Then I see glass on the floor of that faithful day, my birthday. I land on my hands and one of the glass shards slits my wrist. I bleed and look into the eyes of ten ravenous vampires and ten ravenous werewolves. My blood as red as an apple was pulsing out of the wound and the beasts snarling in thirst for my blood. Out of nowhere I see a bright light and see a figure coming towards me telling me to come closer. I stand there looking like an idiot. I finally come to my senses and listen to the voice. I walk up to the figure and see . . .

1. Wedding

“No one is looking at you.” He answered me as we walked down the stairs of his home. They were standing there looking at us as we walked down. Carlisle, Esme, Emmett, Jasper, and Alice were all happy to see us together hand in hand. The only one who stared away was Rosalie. She was looking out the window as if something was wrong. She hadn’t been the same since that day that we killed Victoria. Or maybe she’s just jealous of me. For this is all she ever wanted.
“Congratulations!” said Alice coming towards me to hug me.
“Thanks, but the wedding isn’t until December.” I told Alice. She started to giggle, “No silly congrats on becoming a mom.” “What do you mean a mom?” I asked her with a puzzling look. “I saw you give birth to a girl in January.” She said. “What do you mean in January? I’m not pregnant.” I answered in an uneasy tone.
“That bitch wouldn’t now the difference in being pregnant and being sick.” Rosalie turned and shouted at Alice.
She ran passed me and went running upstairs. Emmett followed behind. “What’s her big deal?” I asked. “She’s just sad that she can’t have a child that is all,” answered Edward, with a harsh tone in his voice.

Weeks pass and it is already November. “Three more weeks till December,” I said to myself. I was driving over to La Push to see Jacob. Then all of a sudden, I heard a thud at the back of my truck. I turn to see what it was. There was nothing, so I turn back and see that Edward was in the passenger seat. “Where do you think your going?” He asked me with his teeth tight. I answered with “I am just going to Port Angeles to go buy a dress for the wedding that is all.” I lied. “I don’t want you go seeing him Bella I mean it.” I knew his tone of voice was fierce and he didn’t want me to hear it. I also knew he would never snap at me. I give him a kiss goodbye and he left.
I finally arrive at La Push, and there on the porch is Jake with Billy. I park the truck right in front of the house and step out. “Hey Jake!” I said as I run up to hug him, and kiss him on the lips. “God I missed you Bella,” he declared as he kissed me on the neck, “it’s been a month already and I can’t stop thinking of you, of kissing you.” He said. “I have to tell you something and you might not like it.” I told him, and he knew that the tone of my voice I was going to tell him something bad. “What is it Bella? No wait, that bloodsucker is leaving with you and never coming back.” He said. “No it’s not that it’s . . . Never mind it’s complicated.” I lied. “What is it Bella!” His voice with a high pitch of anger in it. “Fine I’ll tell you, but you better not get mad.”
“Fine what is it.” If I told him he would be mad, or even worse he would turn and go over to where ever Edward is and rip him in to shreds. But if I didn’t he would find out sooner from Charlie who is bound to hear it from Alice, and then he would be furious with me and go after Edward and then rip him into shreds. So I gathered all of my courage and told him, “I’m pregnant, but before you get mad I just want to tell you that I didn’t know I was pregnant, until Alice told me I was, and that I was going to give birth in the month of January.”
He looked at me with his disappointing eyes and said “Leave now, I never want to see you again, ever again. Go now.” I could hear the sadness in his voice. “Jake I’m sorry it wasn’t planned. It just happened.” I told him feeling sorry for him. “That’s what they all say. Go now you worthless bitch.” He snapped with anger, and I saw that he was about to turn.
I rush towards my truck, and turn to see Jacob. He has already turned and he rushes toward me. I get in my truck and turn the engine on, and back out of the drive way. I rush on to the street before Jacob could catch up to me. I turn to see if he was following me and to my astonishment he was. I press on the gas peddle to make my truck go fast. I turn again and see nothing. “He must have got tired of running or I just crossed the boundary line.” I said to myself. I turn my head to face the road and then in a flash of light. . . I was lying on the road with blood all on my blouse. I could here the police sirens and see the blue and red lights. “What just happened?” said a voice that I might have recognized.
“She’s going to be alright sir,” said the police officers voice to the man, “we’re going to take her to the hospital.” the officer continued to explain. The paramedics came and then took me to the hospital.
“How is she…?” “Is she alright…?” “Bella honey can you hear me?” The voices were all saying. I had my eyes close pretending to be asleep. All I heard were these voices of people who I might have known or do know. These voices then became a song and they put me to sleep.
It wasn’t like any other dream I had, it was different, like I was in horror movie or something. I was standing there in a graveyard looking straight at my tombstone, and then he came towards me. He as in Edward Cullen, the 17 year old that I fell in love with in Forks, Washington. Then I saw him, black long-haired man, he had grown over the time I had left Forks. It was Jacob the other boy I liked. Edward in rage ran toward Jacob. Jacob turned into a werewolf and charged towards Edward, and all of a sudden a fight broke out between the two, Edward biting and Jacob clawing. The ground under my feet was shaking and a crack started to form and get bigger. I fall between the cracks into eternal darkness. I keep falling, falling, and falling. Then I see glass on the floor of that faithful day, my birthday. I land on my hands and one of the glass shards slits my wrist. I bleed and look into the eyes of ten ravenous vampires and ten ravenous werewolves. My blood as red as an apple was pulsing out of the wound and the beasts snarling in thirst for my blood. Out of nowhere I see a bright light and see a figure coming towards me telling me to come closer. I stand there looking like an idiot. I finally come to my senses and listen to the voice. I walk up to the figure and see that it was bronze colored skin boy. He seemed familiar as if I have seen him before. Then came another figure behind him he had pale and cold skin. I knew it wasn’t Edward or Jacob. It must have been people I knew before I came to Forks, maybe from Phoenix, school, or from another place. The bronze one comes up to me and starts to kiss me on the neck. The pale boy starts to kiss my lips. Then we all start to…
I woke up to bright light passing through my window. Renee was there on the chair sleeping. “Where am I?” I asked. Renee woke up with a joyful smile. “She’s up everybody. She’s awake!” she said with excitement. Everyone came into the room, and by everyone I meant Charlie and the Cullens. “Wow we thought you were dead.” said Charlie with a sad tone in his voice. “It’s already been 6 months since the accident,” said Alice with a frown, “and there is also some bad news.” she included. “It’s about your baby Bella.” “What do you mean baby Alice?” both of my parents said at the same time. “What about my baby?” I said in a harsh tone. “You lost it in the accident,” said Rosalie, “and Edward left thinking you had died in the accident.” She added. “What? Where is he?” I asked in a sad tone. “No one knows Bella.” answered Carlisle. “Well what are we going to do about the wedding?” I asked clenching my teeth together. “We were thinking of doing it right after you got well, but you were in a coma for 6 months,” answered Esme, “and then Edward left.” she added.
That same day I went back to Forks with Charlie. Renee insisted on me going with her back to Jacksonville, but I refused for I had already made friends here in Forks. When we got to Charlie’s house Billy was waiting for us. But something was missing. Where was Jacob? We pull into the driveway. Charlie helped me out of the car. “I’m so sorry Bella.” Billy said as I walked toward him to say “Hello”. “Sorry for what Billy. You didn’t do anything bad.” I answered. “I shouldn’t of let Jacob follow you that day Bella.” he answered. “Why what happened because all I remember is him following me. Then I turn to see if he was still following me but he wasn’t. That’s when I turn and the accident occurred.” I told him. “It’s what happened during the accident Bella.” he said. “I’ll tell you later your father is here and I don’t want to reveal the secret of your boyfriend and of Jacob.” he added.
That night went smoothly and I asked Billy if I could drive him home. He and Charlie said it was okay. That meant Billy could tell me the rest of what happened that day of the accident. I help Charlie put Billy in his car and I drove off. Billy starts to talk. “As I said Bella something happened during the accident.” he reminded me. “So what happened during the accident?” I asked anxiously.
“Bella that day right after you left the house Jacob followed you. He was chasing you for one reason and that reason was to protect you.” Billy said. “So why did he stop chasing me?” I asked. “He actually didn’t stop Bella. He took a short cut through the forest to try to cut you off, and that’s when you hit him.” he said in a sad tone. “What! Did I kill him or is he alright?” I asked feeling terrible. “Don’t worry he’s fine except he ran off when you hit him and the truck flipped over.” he answered. “Why did he run off?” I said. “He ran off because he arrived at the scene, and he thought that Jacob was the one who caused the accident on purpose.” he said. “He ran off to . . . well I really don’t know where he went to Bella. I’m sorry.” he said.
The rest of the drive to La Push was quiet. The only thing that really was making a sound was the pounding of the rain outside of the car. We got to La Push just in time before it started to rain hard. Billy told me that I could borrow the Rabbit to go home and that he’ll tell Charlie to bring it back.
My drive back home was quiet with no one to talk to not even him. I missed his smile, and also I missed his scent. When I got home I found to my surprise that Alice was there waiting for me with the yellow Porsche Edward gave her last spring. I got out of the car and rushed over to her. She gave me a hug and said “I’m here because of Edward, Bella.” “What about him?” I asked anxiously. “He’s met someone else,” she said and then added “, and they’re getting married in one week.” “What? How could he do this to me?” I answered furiously. “Bella it was the only choice he had. He thought you were dead, but instead of the Volturi killing him. They gave him a chance by becoming human.” “Why did he do that?” I snapped. “Because it’s the only way for him to kill himself, but they tricked him. They erased his memories and now he doesn’t know who he is or what he used to be.” she answered. “What are we going to do now?” I asked sobbing. “Carlisle is trying to figure that part out Bella. I saw the wedding in my head and that’s all that I know of.” she said hesitantly. “What about Jacob? Did he get to Jacob and kill him or what?” I asked starting to get scared. “I don’t think he would do that because he knows if he does kill him he would break the treaty.” she answered in frantic voice. “Bella I came hear to bring you with us and save Edward from the Volturi again. Now that Aro has the power to read peoples mind there is no stopping him. I called Charlie to let him know that we were taking you on a vacation to get over the accident. He agreed to it.” she said. “Well let me get my stuff packed.” I answered her. “Already done it’s in the car.” she said. We walked over to the Porsche and got in. She started the engine and we drove off to the airport where the family was meeting us.

2. Sanctuary

Alice was quiet for the rest of the drive. I couldn’t believe the Volturi would do this to me. They were supposed to give me a chance, but I guess me being dead and all must have changed their minds. I can’t believe Edward of all people did this to me again, when I specifically told him not to. My god how I hate this right now. My life really is a mess right now it has only been 6 months since we killed Victoria, and now this. If only I would change my mind and instead of being vampire and have all of this crap happening to me, I should do what Jake said and be with him. But now I can’t do that because he thinks Edward is after him.
Maybe I should stay human. Maybe it’ll be better if I was dead and everyone forgot about me. How can this happen to me again except differently. He was out of my life forever now and I am going to save him from this. I didn’t want this maybe even Rosalie didn’t want this for her brother. I couldn’t blame her. She never wanted this, being a vampire, and missing out on her human life. Maybe she’ll be happy if they left Edward alone to live the rest of his life as a human. Human that’s what is puzzling me right now. How was it possible for the Volturi to change Edward into a human? I couldn’t understand this. If they knew this why didn’t Rosalie go to them so they could turn her human? All of this is going out of control that I can’t take it . . . The tires squealed I opened my eyes. “What happened? Was I asleep?” I asked. Alice was still. She was staring into space. “Alice what is it? What are you seeing?” I asked anxiously. She didn’t reply she just sat there looking into space.
She turned to me and said “Bella we don’t have much time they moved the wedding up to Saturday. We only got till to tomorrow to stop him with getting married. But there is also another problem.” “What is it?” I said in angry tone. “Jacob is coming and he is going to take you away with him. After he went back home Billy told him you were alive and …” she paused, “he’s here Bella.”
All of a sudden there is a thud by my door. The door is flew away from the car and I was pulled out. Alice screamed as I was pulled out of the car, “Bella! My Porsche! You damn dog I am going to kill you asshole, this car was a gift!” I laughed when Alice said that.
His fur was so soft it has been a long time since I felt it, and the warmth of his body. I fell asleep just thinking of it. It has been so long. I was in that coma for a long time.
I had the same dream I had when I was in my coma of the two guys that I was making out with. This time I could see their faces clearly, except I don’t know who they are. The bronze skinned boy looked so much like Jake except it wasn’t him. Also the same with the pale skinned boy, he looked like Edward, but it wasn’t him. Something about them made me vibrate I don’t know what it was. Just to keep my mind off Edward I had to do it. I had to kiss them hold on to both of them. Then he appeared beside me pulling me away from them. I couldn’t let him do this to me he had already ruined my life with him going back to the Volturi and now he was taking me away from the two guys I wanted more than ever.
“Bella, wake up it’s me,” said a soft voice. I opened my eyes and saw Jake over me. “Bella your fine and alive!” Jake said in an excited tone. “Where are we Jake?” I said. The place looked like a dump. Were we at his house or someplace where he came to think? “We’re home Bella. Why don’t, you like it?” he asked. “Jake what do you mean our home? Jake you’re a cool guy and all but I’m not ready for this. I only woke up today and know you want me to move on. No I need time to get myself together to put things back. I’m not ready for this. . .” he cut me off by saying, “Bella don’t say that you’re just being delusional. You know you want to be with me and marry me. I’ve been ready for that moment since the first time I saw you. . .” I cut him off with an angry tone, “Jake enough of this I’m sick and tired of your bull shit. I need to be human for awhile forget all of this supernatural crap. You’re only sixteen and I’m nineteen. Jake you need to find someone who is at your maturity level and I’m just not at that level of maturity with you. Maybe you should just take me home and leave me alone. . .” Jake snapped not letting me finish my sentence “No I won’t let you do this to me. I’ve loved you since the first time I saw you and now you want to throw me away. No I won’t have this shit anymore. I love you Bella and I won’t let you go back to that bloodsucker fiancé boyfriend of yours. Your mine and you will forever be mine. And now that that is said and done, I will go outside and try to get us food,” he said and left.
I couldn’t believe this now Alice won’t be able to find me. Maybe he was right maybe I should stick around here for sometime while I get together or maybe I should just runaway tonight and leave Jake’s annoying ass. Yes that’s what I will do leave tonight while Jake is asleep. This should work it had to work.
Jake returned with a rack of fish. I was disgusted by the smell. He started a fire and put the fish on a stick and rested it over the fire. Not long now before it was time for him to sleep. He gave me the stick with the fish, “No thanks not hungry,” I said, “You have to eat something now eat!” he said in a deep angry voice. I grabbed a rock from the ground and flung my hand at his head. Maybe too early for my plan but I had to get out of this cave or whatever Jake called it. I struck his head with all my force, and he fell to the floor and hit hard knocking him out cold. I dashed for the entrance, but I didn’t know where that was. I was in a cave where should I go. I heard him say my name, “Bella! You bitch, where did you go off to? There is no place to go. You don’t even know your way out of this cave.”
[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back