• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

The Best Hero?

So Birth By Sleep is close to release in Japan, because of this, I want to know who everyone's favorite protagonist from the game is? Is it... Terra? Aqua? Ven? or Mickey?
  2. D

The Darkest Night- An Evil KH Roleplay (O/A)

Go Here First, if your checking out this rp http://forums.khinsider.com/signup-out-character-threads/139677-darkest-night-evil-kh-roleplay-sign-up-occ-page.html Riku Riku sat on the beach at sun set, the wind blowing in his hair. Him and his friends Sora and Kairi had been making a raft so...
  3. D

The Darkest Night An Evil KH Roleplay (Sign up and OCC page)

This Rp will take place in an Alternate Universe. The Darkest Night Imagine a land where the King is an evil Tyrant out to destroy the light, in this world he tricks a teen of 15 to fight for his cause. The King's lackeys lied to this boy to take advantage of his keyblade, they said they...
  4. D

Which remaining Members should return?

So we know numbers I-VI of the organization will show up as somebodies in BBS, but out of everyone else who do you want to return?
  5. D

Even More New Enemies?

So I was thinking in the KH game after BBS, will there be another new type of enemy? I think that when they go back to the normal KH style after all these side games that they will need a new type of enemy so we don't get bored fighting the same things as in the previous games. What do you guys...
  6. D

Fanfiction ► Organization Thirteen's Thanksgiving Special

Okay people, first off I would like to say this is not meant to be taken seriously, but hey have fun with it. Secondly, I'm doing this in a way kinda like Disorganization XIII. If you haven't seen their videos they're really funny. YouTube - DisorganizationXIII's Channel Organization Thirteen's...
  7. D

The Evil Kingdom Hearts (sounds crazy, it's really not)

Okay so this is an idea Tenyasyugan and I put together so listen up and ponder this question for a little bit. What if the Kingdom Hearts Universe we know was in fact not true at all, but instead was filled with trickery and evil Keyblade wielders? While you think on that question I will show...
  8. D

Terra=Xehanort Theory (don't think this one's been used)

Okay to start off I would like everyone to know that this is not another Master Xehanort+Terra=Xehanort theory, and for the record let me say I think that idea is just stupid (no offense to those who believe in that type of theory, it's just the way I feel :) ). It all starts with Xehanort...
  9. D

Who's Your Favorite Character in Mission Mode?

So who is it? Mine's Marluxia, because of his reach and his style in general
  10. D

A connection with Roxas and Xehanort's memories?

so I was reading the Scenario Mysteries interview with Nomura and his reply to a certain question caught me off guard Question: In the additional event “Farewell to a Friend”, there’s a scene where Axel tells Roxas “You really do have a heart, don’t you”. What is the actual case here? Nomura...
  11. D

I discovered what happened to Xigbar's Face!

YouTube - Disorganization XIII Episode 4 lol just kidding, but does anyone have a theory of what really happened to him?
  12. D

Hi New and need help!

Hello, I just joined this place today and I can't for the life of me figure out how to save a profile picture, every time I try it says it's unable to save. Will someone help me?
Back