• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A connection with Roxas and Xehanort's memories?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Graybles

so I was reading the Scenario Mysteries interview with Nomura and his reply to a certain question caught me off guard

Question: In the additional event “Farewell to a Friend”, there’s a scene where Axel tells Roxas “You really do have a heart, don’t you”. What is the actual case here?
Nomura: In this scene, it ends bringing up more mysteries about Roxas, so for the answer, maybe take care to follow your hunches well. It’s also related to Xehanort’s memories, but I can’t give any specifics now.

So Roxas is connected to Xehanort's memories? The question here is how did this happen? Let's discuss it.

peachie

I don't think Nomura meant Roxas is literally connected to Xehanort's memories, but that the answer for why Roxas may have a heart, or why he exhibits the behavior of someone with a heart, is related to Xehanort's memories.

Xehanort's memories, aka, stuff that happens in BBS. Basically I think that's his roundabout way of saying that it's going to be explained in BBS.

Doctor Graybles

I don't think Nomura meant Roxas is literally connected to Xehanort's memories, but that the answer for why Roxas may have a heart, or why he exhibits the behavior of someone with a heart, is related to Xehanort's memories.

Xehanort's memories, aka, stuff that happens in BBS. Basically I think that's his roundabout way of saying that it's going to be explained in BBS.
well it's possible that Roxas is connected to Xehanort's memories because of the connection hinted at between Ven and Sora/Roxas. So if BBS is about Xehanort's memories and Ven has something to do with them then the connection between Sora/Roxas and Ven connections Roxas to Xehanort's memories. True?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Dunno. There's nothing on KH-Vids.net by that name, the one that closest matches the description is 'Remembrance'.

Guilded.Raven

hmm... Dang, I think I just answered my own question....

I beleive that's it. Axel does ask Roxas "You really do have a heart, don't you?" in that scene.
YouTube - *VOICES* KH2 Final Mix: Remembrance (English Subs)

Problem Solved.

Actually, I don't think that's what Nomura means by that. I think he's making a comparison of Xehanort to Roxas. Not that their hearts were connected (and if that IS what you meant... sorry).

Doctor Graybles

hmm... Dang, I think I just answered my own question....

I beleive that's it. Axel does ask Roxas "You really do have a heart, don't you?" in that scene.
YouTube - *VOICES* KH2 Final Mix: Remembrance (English Subs)

Problem Solved.

Actually, I don't think that's what Nomura means by that. I think he's making a comparison of Xehanort to Roxas. Not that their hearts were connected (and if that IS what you meant... sorry).
good job Guilded.Raven you found the video before me, I am sorry though gets the credit for finding it first

Guilded.Raven

.... Yeah. the EXACT same thing I just put up there.

[EDIT]ACK! Didn't realize you just put that post there... Now i look like a douche *facepalm*... Sorry T-T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back