• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Sweet Lily Dreams

most people probably won't even know what this is, but it's a pc rpg created by a small studio called Rose Portal Games. So far this is their second game in the garden of dreams saga. the company designs games that have a similar taste to Disney fairy tales but have that pinch of Grim flavor to...
  2. J

My Corpse Party Review

i'm writing this as a review of my experience playing this game based on the PSP version released on the North American PSN. I have tried to locate another page with the same title or feature about said game and have yet to find one. And so I will discuss this game in my review with minimal...
  3. J

PS VITA ports PS2 games

ever since the vita was announced we've been hearing about games that will be ported from the PS2 and even be remade with HD graphics. So far we've got the following games confirmed. Final Fantasy X Persona 4 these two through my own research are being ported with upped graphics for the port...
  4. J

VOTE FOR ME PLEASE!!

[removed] the above link will send you to a website to register so you may vote for me. I am campaigning to be on the next Tester show. the show is a reality game show where the top 12 contestants from this website compete for the position of PlayStation Employee Tester. this is a dream job of...
  5. J

Lumi+Daft Punk= ?Mystery?

this is an idea i was thinking of for a bit. what would happen if Genki Rockets and Daft Punk got together and made an album together. i honestly think this would be phenomenal, especially if they came out with a video game together. Lumi obviosly does vocals and Daft Punk arranges with her...
  6. J

Should I buy a 360 or Ps3?

i'm getting my tax return in a few weeks and i want to use it to finally get a console after many months without one. however i'm in a dilema. i really want the 360 with kinect, but i look at the ps3 and the game collection and i'm caught between them both. i really want the kinect but the ps3...
  7. J

Have you see her Dance?

this is a girl i've been watching for a about a year now. she likes to dance and create her own choreography to popular music both American and j-pop. this is one of her latest videos and she rocks this song "We R Who We R". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuLIz0nMVIg she's been practicing and...
  8. J

Persona 2 Innocent Sin For PSP

i was actually surpised that no one else posted a thread for this announcement. Well for anyone who is interested we of the US and UK may finally have a chance to play a game that was far from our reach for more then 10 years. Persona 2 Innocent Sin has been slated to be remade and playable on...
  9. J

Fanfiction ► Rejected Hearts

hello everyone who is reading this. this is a fan fiction of my own interpretation of kingdom hearts. the setting for this story is supposed to be before the Key Blade War that Xehanort spoke of in Birth By Sleep. The theme of the story is Rejection and the feelings associated with it along with...
  10. J

Downgrade anyone?

as we all know everything is 3D crazy when it comes to movies and video games these days. however i notice that there are people who still use sprites and even retro graphics such as games like the Disgaea series and certain rpgs on handhelds. but now i pose a question some of you must think...
  11. J

Persona 3 VS Persona 4

these are two of my favorite rpgs for the ps2 and then some. however i like each one for allot of different reasons and i have trouble picking my favorite. persona 3 has a great story, shocking plot twists and a music track that makes me bob my head every time i hear "Burn My Dread". And persona...
  12. J

Poll Versus Battle 1

i decided to kill some time and see if this idea would gain popularity. I was playing FF13 and I saw the character Snow riding his motorcycle that was fashioned of the fusion of Shiva sisters. And when I saw him fight I thought about Jeane from Bayonetta and how she was able to fight using her...
  13. J

Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom

Majin And The Forsaken Kingdom Video Game, Announce Trailer | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com It seems as though the Last Guardian will have a little rival for when it comes to Little people and their Giant friends. Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom seems to be about a game where a...
  14. J

Fanfiction ► The Master of Servant Hearts

thank you for taking the time to look and see what i came up with (bows). I would like to point out that this an alternate reality to the KH series, similiar but different in certain aspects. Certain main chars will be used from the KH universe, however their roles have been changed. You'll see...
  15. J

Lit ► Looking Glass Wars

i looked and couldn't find one, correct me or merge them if i missed it. in my opinion LGW is one of my favorite adaptations and re-telling of Alice in Wonderland. the book almost reads like a movie script and all the characters are perfect works of character development and all out madness...
  16. J

Are Graphics Key to Gameplay?

i was reading through a few posts in the game section and i noticed something someone posted. graphics=gameplay this got me to thinking, are graphics always the key factor that will determine how the game is played? for example... will 3D graphics always have the 1up on 2D? Kingdome...
  17. J

hello

hello, my name is Janus Q. i'm an avid gamer, a pretty good artist with ink and a writer. i may write some fan fiction later or post some pics if i feel like it. Kingdom Hearts is one of my favorite games for the ps2 and hopefully for other systems to come ( hoping for the wii or 360 ). i love...
Back