• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hello

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Janus Q

hello, my name is Janus Q. i'm an avid gamer, a pretty good artist with ink and a writer. i may write some fan fiction later or post some pics if i feel like it. Kingdom Hearts is one of my favorite games for the ps2 and hopefully for other systems to come ( hoping for the wii or 360 ). i love anime, and my genre of games are the following.

RPG
Strategy
Adventure
Action
and dabbling in FPS

i work at the theatres and can see free movies anytime i want. you'd be surprised how often i'm asked for tickets. other than that i'm a dreamer hoping to make it as a novelist or a video game story writer. i know theres a title for that but i can't think of it. anyway i hope to get to know some people, and make some new net friends here.

Apollo

Silver Member
Cool, I hope you enjoy your stay here! We have section for Kingdom Hearts(duh), and other video games.

*welcome cookie* Is that right?

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Welcome! *gives welcome cookie* Hope you enjoy your stay here, and message me if you need anything!

Cool, I hope you enjoy your stay here! We have section for Kingdom Hearts(duh), and other video games.

*welcome cookie* Is that right?
Ahem, the welcome cookie is copyrighted. I may have to sue you

Janus Q

thanks for all the welcomes, and now i wonder if i should take the cookies...

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Its seems that KHI's latest welcome craze is to hand out food... I'd give you cake, but the cake would be a lie since it doesn't exist.

Anyway, welcome to KHI.

Back