• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. AkiraKiyoshi

Kingdom Hearts: A summary

So I saw this on tumblr, and I found it amusing. It basically summarizes the plot of all the games released so far in chronological order. I apologize if this has already been posted in a different thread... I did a quick search but couldn't find it soooo...
  2. AkiraKiyoshi

Has TVtropes ruined your life yet?

Hit me while I was in the shower. (If you have no idea what TVtropes is, google it at your own risk) Personally, the site made me a whole lot more sensitive to themes in media xD I have no idea whether or not that's a good thing or a bad thing, but it sure has changed my perspective in...
  3. AkiraKiyoshi

Help/Support ► Can someone explain to me?

My mom's okay with my friends complaining about how crappy their lives are, but when ever I start talking about how being an only child isn't spitting rainbows to them (which is what most of them assume since they all have siblings), my mom starts getting angry at me. The first time I brought...
  4. AkiraKiyoshi

Are you happy to have/ wish you have siblings?

Just curious. Basically, if you're an only child, do you wish you have siblings, or are you happy being alone? If you do have siblings, are you okay with having siblings, or do you wish you were an only child? If yes/no, why? --- Personally, I wish I had siblings. Maybe I'd be less self...
  5. AkiraKiyoshi

WHAT KIND OF WITCHCRAFT IS THIS?!

MQECrcZs6Wc Think of all the possible pranks.
  6. AkiraKiyoshi

Are you a Google Chrome user? Do you like Katamari Damacy?

Then go to any site/page, paste javascript:var...
  7. AkiraKiyoshi

Help/Support ► I'm starting to get overly sensitive...

Please do take note that what I am about to discuss is a very sensitive subject; I'll be talking about religion, specifically Christianity. If you've got nothing nice to say then please, leave this thread alone. I'm a Christian, an open minded one. I have nothing against homosexuals (in fact I...
  8. AkiraKiyoshi

Help/Support ► I've got a crush on my childhood friend.

My friend and I have known each other ever since first grade. Our friendship didn't really begin as "friendship", but we started to grow closer during our freshman year. Now that we're almost seniors, I had realized that I've grown feelings for him. I get those butterflies in my stomach...
  9. AkiraKiyoshi

What would be a good background?

I've been staring at this thing that I drew for about 3 hours now, and I still can't think of a good background to draw D: Any ideas?
  10. AkiraKiyoshi

Quickest way to level up on a fresh dissidia save file?

Long time no post :P -lurker- So we were on a field trip, and naturally i brought my psp with me. There was this kid who wanted to borrow it and I easily complied. He started up dissidia and I left him alone to talk with my friends. When I got my psp back he had started a new game and...
  11. AkiraKiyoshi

Does anyone else have this on their copy?

(Sorry for the blurry-ness. Crappy camera.) I noticed it right before going to bed and I couldn't help but show this to you guys. So, did anyone else get this sorta thing on their copy? If not, your thoughts on it? Personally I find it amusing.
  12. AkiraKiyoshi

I have returned!

Remember me? Probably not. I went away for a while trying to avoid BBS spoilers after being spoiled about the . I was so devastated at that time that I decided to abstain from KHI until I finished my japanese copy of BBS. Pretty much I completely forgot about this place until recently. I come...
  13. AkiraKiyoshi

Help/Support ► ...help plz?(concerning problems about sites)

...I'm not sure if this is the right section... So recently my intwebz has been acting up to a couple of sites (deviantart, photobucket... most sites that involve photo uploading i guess). By acting up i mean that the css isn't really working. At first i didn't really mind as the problem...
  14. AkiraKiyoshi

PSP custom firmware help

okay... so recently i drained the battery of my psp 3000 (which had custom firmware installed... and of course since it shut down chickhen uninstalled---? not sure how to say it...---- and since that happenede, ofcourse CFW won't work either) anyway, this morning i decided to reinstall the...
  15. AkiraKiyoshi

I'm sure i'm not the only one...

Who dislikes miku the most out of the vocaloids.... I didn't mind her at first but after awhile i started to hate her... anyone who would like to comment about this little rant of mine? no? okay... P.S. if this thread seems annoying and pointless go ahead and close it.
  16. AkiraKiyoshi

Umineko No Naku Koro Ni

meehhh... my searches turned up with 0 results. So if i did anything wrong, i'm sorry. ANYWAY.... i loved the VN. and i liked how the anime's art looked 8D one thing's for sure though: I HATE MARIA. anything else to say? go ahead and discuss 8D
  17. AkiraKiyoshi

Monty Python and the Holy Grail

I'm sorry if this there was a thread on this before. But my searches didn't turn up any results. This was a great movie by Monty Python. I just remembered it when i found the DVD while searching for a game of mine. It was funny IMMENSELY funny. I recommend it if you haven't watched it. If you...
  18. AkiraKiyoshi

Why?

I've been looking around for some time now, and i've noticed how a lot of people hate KH2... A LOT... I saw a lot of reasons, but i wanted to know what other reasons are there other than the ones i've read. So, why do you hate KH2 so much? (other than it being button mashing paradise)
  19. AkiraKiyoshi

Data Marluxia help?

I hate this battle... I beat every other organization member with ease. He's the only one i haven't gotten rid of my list yet. (it's been about 12 tries..) could anyone give me some tips for this fight? NOTE: A lot of people say he's easy... Well, i don't think so. Every other organization...
  20. AkiraKiyoshi

HI >:D (btw Sam)

hi!!!! for those who have read "a ven theory by a n00b", well, i'm sure you recognize me ^_^ well, my name is akira (well, here anyway) and i hope to have fun here~! (and now i realize how freakishly serious i was making that freaking thread :31:) I'm kinda good at editing photos with the use...
Back