• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quickest way to level up on a fresh dissidia save file?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AkiraKiyoshi

Awards
Website
aka-kami.deviantart.com
Long time no post :p -lurker-

So we were on a field trip, and naturally i brought my psp with me. There was this kid who wanted to borrow it and I easily complied. He started up dissidia and I left him alone to talk with my friends.

When I got my psp back he had started a new game and overwrote on my save file with my level 100 characters.

My friends and I were like "oh shit". And then they proceeded to show mock sympathy for me.

Now I'm here to ask if there's an easier way to grind on a completely new save file. I know that I should finish up the story modes first along with shade impulse, but even then I'd still need to grind a while more.

I don't really have the patience to spend another week grinding, and I know I've got a month before duodecim but my motivation to devote my time to this game is lowering very very fast.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Download a file from the internet with all the characters at Lv. 100 and everything and stick it in your PSP's game save data folder :p

Just replay everything over and over, thats how'd I do it if I was fluffed.

Also, not hating, but next time try here Final Fantasy Dissida

AkiraKiyoshi

Awards
Website
aka-kami.deviantart.com
Download a file from the internet with all the characters at Lv. 100 and everything and stick it in your PSP's game save data folder :p

It feels different when you do it yourself, you know? //dramatic

Just replay everything over and over, thats how'd I do it if I was fluffed.

That's the last method I did, but it took me around a week for every character ;A;

Oh. Right. Ahahaha;; Forgot about that. I'll make sure to do that the next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back