• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► ...help plz?(concerning problems about sites)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AkiraKiyoshi

Awards
Website
aka-kami.deviantart.com
...I'm not sure if this is the right section...

So recently my intwebz has been acting up to a couple of sites (deviantart, photobucket... most sites that involve photo uploading i guess). By acting up i mean that the css isn't really working.

At first i didn't really mind as the problem stopped for awhile, but it started again and then it's been 3 days and it still hasn't been fixed.

THINGS I HAVE TRIED SO FAR:
ctrl+f5
clearing cache
re-installing
switching browsers

i'm pretty sure it isn't a problem with the server as 2 completely different sites have the exact same problem.

i can still see pictures, the problem is the fact that i can't upload anything. (if i could i'd be fine with it.)

i have taken note that it might be problems with the internet provider, but i'm not sure if i should contact them just yet. (if it ends up inconclusive by Friday, I'll probably contact them.)

SO. any thoughts on how i should fix this?

screen shot:
FFFFF.JPG

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Try 'View > Page Style' and alternate between the available settings, that might do something for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back