• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. RuffPuff

How's everyone enjoying it?

I did this yesterday. I was having trouble fighting him with Terra, and I figure I deserve to cheat just once since I didn't on the PSP version. :P
  2. RuffPuff

KH2 even more censored than before (do not take seriously)

That's silly that they would just cut out that part of her model because some kids might think to look down there. Oh well, that kind of edit isn't a big deal.
  3. RuffPuff

Kingdom Hearts II Play Arts Kai release date & new images

They're pretty cute, and high quality. :D I'd consider buying one of these new-styled figures if it were anyone other than Roxas and Sora, since I already have figures for these two.
  4. RuffPuff

Why is there such a low completion rate on the HD collection?

I've almost got the Platinum on KH, the only trophy I have left is the Normal playthrough. I'm thinking I'll get that one just before 2.5 comes out. :D As for Re:CoM, though... I enjoyed my first run through Sora and Riku's stories, but I went back not long ago to get the card related trophies...
  5. RuffPuff

Any tips for the last Atlantica gummi mission?

I used a really similar way to this. I tried the back-facing guns method, but I kept missing the ships and my score would be to low by the end of the course. What really got me through was using R1 to aim (if you aren't already using it :x). With the ships that drive straight towards you, I...
  6. RuffPuff

News ► Nomura interested in making Birth by Sleep Play Arts Kai figures

I would want all of the TAV figures, though a Master Xehanort figure would be awesome. And since he's the main villain in KH3 we'll probably see one eventually, right?
  7. RuffPuff

Destiny Islands Leveling

When I was little I seen all of the people trying to get to level 100 before leaving Destiny Islands, and I wanted to try too. :P I think I got to 25-35, but I'm not sure.
  8. RuffPuff

Australians that ordered with OzGameShop, have you got your copy yet?

I got my copy on the 23rd, last Monday, and my copy was dispatched on the 10th. I don't know why yours is taking so long. ;n;
  9. RuffPuff

News ► Tetsuya Nomura's Special Message + Bonus Sketch

Re: Tetsuya Nomura's Special Message + Bonus Sketch I think it comes out on the 12th for Australians. :>
  10. RuffPuff

News ► Tetsuya Nomura's Special Message + Bonus Sketch

Re: Tetsuya Nomura's Special Message + Bonus Sketch When Nomura said the series wouldn't end at KH3, I didn't think he meant Kingdom Hearts would continue for decades. Though he could just mean he'll make great games for decades. :B And I thought I'd be disappointed if the art book was...
  11. RuffPuff

Should I change my pre-order?

You should check with the store to make sure you get the art book and theme, and if you can I don't see why you wouldn't if it's the same price. I'm ordering my copy online because in June when I pre-ordered I saved $22, but if my local store had the same price I would prefer to pick up my game...
  12. RuffPuff

Art book- worth it for 6 dollars extra?

I'd say so, in fact, I'd say of course! Though, I like special editions and I sometimes spend $6 without thinking.
  13. RuffPuff

Who do you think is the most annoying boss ever!?

Re: Who do you think is the most annoying boss ever?????!!!!!!!!!!! The most tedious and annoying boss has got to be Ruler of the Sky. That fight dragged on, and on... and on. It feels so good when you beat him, though. :D
  14. RuffPuff

Would there be any interest in a Trophy race when the collection is released?

I wouldn't participate in the race, but it sounds a little interesting. I plan on taking my sweet time with 1.5 when I get it, and I think racing to get the trophies would ruin that for me.
  15. RuffPuff

False Advertisement in KH I.5

That's kind of disappointing. :I
  16. RuffPuff

What difficulty are you going to attempt the trophies on?

I think I'll also do my first run on Proud, and I'll probably do the speed run on Easy afterwards. It shouldn't be too hard to finish in under 15 hours on Easy, I think. I'll do the secret bosses and what-not on my Proud mode game, though. :D I'm actually not sure how many new bosses there are...
  17. RuffPuff

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- PS3 Theme Preorder Bonus!

I wasn't really expecting it to come to other countries, but I'm still a little disappointed. :[
  18. RuffPuff

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- PS3 Theme Preorder Bonus!

You might be able to pre-order, then lay-buy once the release date rolls around. My mum used to do that with Christmas presents at EBgames. :P
  19. RuffPuff

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix Promo poster

EBGames won't let me dibs the posters anymore. Once they had a Mario standee that was taller than me, and they said someone had already claimed it, so now they've made it first come first served. ;n;
  20. RuffPuff

Is the Pink Agarcius possible?

Lol at it's little dance. :3 I'm also interested, can you select the last command slot to activate Ragnarok, or is it gone in 1.5?
Back