• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Australians that ordered with OzGameShop, have you got your copy yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm losing my mind, it's been a week since I got an email from OGS saying that my order had been despatched and everyday I come home from work full of hope only to be dissapointed by an empty mailbox. I'm sure this length of time is normal for an item to travel from the UK to Australia, but maybe because I have wanted this for so long the wait seems longer.

Any other Australians in the same boat?

(I also went OGS for GTA5, that was a mistake, all my friends have it now and it was only despatched last night)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If something is released closer to the weekend, it takes longer to ship over. I went through that with the Last of Us (almost a week).

It should arrive soon. Ozgameshop is very good with their deliveries. It's just harder because nothing is open on the weekend.

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Despatched on the 9th, it is now the 19th and it still hasn't arrived.

Usually I love these guys and recommend them to my friends but it has truly bitten me on the ass this time, will be cancelling my Pokemon X&Y preorder and I wish I could cancel my GTA5 preorder

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Despatched on the 9th, it is now the 19th and it still hasn't arrived.

Usually I love these guys and recommend them to my friends but it has truly bitten me on the ass this time, will be cancelling my Pokemon X&Y preorder and I wish I could cancel my GTA5 preorder
That is really odd, them despatching it out early.
Have you tried customer service or anything?

Laluune

In the FAQ or whatever it's called, the wait can be up to 12 working days (and even after that they make you wait longer before giving a refund) I had to wait 14 days for Ni No Kuni when I ordered from them, but it arrived eventually. I'm sure it will arrive, sometimes post offices just take their time. I got my copy 19th. If you want a game on release, don't purchase from Ozgameshop, you're better off Dungeon Crawl or EB games.

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Guess I'm an exception here, it's now the 26th and 17 days since it was sent.

Any other Australian's still waiting, or am I the only one?

My mates have gotten GTA 5 already but my GTA and KH still hasn't arrived, despite my KH being sent a week earlier.

D: hope you guys are having fun D:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Have you tried contacting their customer service? Checked the order details to see the right address was entered etc?

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Have you tried contacting their customer service? Checked the order details to see the right address was entered etc?

About 50,000 times but I'm getting nothing helpful from customer service, just the same copy pasted response every time. Australia post wont do anything without a tracking number, which ogs don't have, so my only options are to keep 'waiting a few more days and see if it turns up'. Sorry to keep whining, I'm mostly just interested if anyone else is still waiting, but judging by the lack of response I guess not

Light

faster than
Awards
Man that sucks. Makes me think how lucky I am to be within walking distance of an EB. Hope it comes through soon... but considering its Friday...

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I got my copy on the 23rd, last Monday, and my copy was dispatched on the 10th. I don't know why yours is taking so long. ;n;

Laluune

Hmm, it's annoying, but it's only been 15 working days, give it one more week I reckon.

The fact your friend's have gotten their copies is interesting, are they in the same suburb? Does your postman generally stick your game orders in the mailbox or do you have to pick it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back