• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Art book- worth it for 6 dollars extra?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yessir_23

Awards
I'm debating whether I should cancel my limited edition pre-order- at £25.85- and order the standard edition instead at £21.85.
What do you guys think? I don't have that much to spend and I'm wondering whether the 24 page art book warrants the extra price.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I'd say so, in fact, I'd say of course! Though, I like special editions and I sometimes spend $6 without thinking.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I never really think about this stuff because I always automatically want it. The book has art we've never seen before (and a lot of Ultimania stuff xD) and a secret message from Nomura. I think it is worth the £6...

Do you see the worth in it? Do you really want it? Because if you don't, there is no point in getting it if you really don't care. If you are interested enough in it, I'd say go for it.

Wave57

Awards
Wait, does the preorder I got from Gamestop come with the Art book and Theme?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
It's all up to you. I think the artbook is definitely worth more than $6. All the art is and will be scanned online anyways after the artbook is released so if you don't think so, don't get it. Just don't regret your choice whether that be getting it or not. Though the artbook isn't anything fantastic, if you decide to not get it, I'm sure it will cost you more than $6 if you try to buy it after it is released from a 3rd party seller like eBay or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back