• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II Play Arts Kai release date & new images

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Last week, Square Enix Product Manager Hidemi Matsuzuka showed off new images of the upcoming Kingdom Hearts II Sora & Roxas Play Arts Kai figures, and now we finally have a release date and price for these figures in Japan! Eager fans will be able to obtain these upcoming Play Arts Kai figures on November 29th for 8,800 Yen ($88 USD).

We also have more new images of the figures and links to where you can order your very own Sora or Roxas:

Kingdom Hearts II Sora Play Arts Kai: Amiami | Hobby Link Japan

Kingdom Hearts II Roxas Play Arts Kai: Amiami | Hobby Link Japan

Want to keep up with all of the latest Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- & Kingdom Hearts 3 news? Be sure to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, & Tumblr!

Source: 4Gamer, Square Enix Store

SORA619

Awards
The one with Sora looks super cool! I think I will sell my old one with halloween costume to save some munny for this.

FangirlfromHell

Awards
:biggrin: These are so beautiful! Their eyes look kind of like the glass eyes on the American Girl dolls, just less creepy. The details are just amazing. Now all I need is to see some Birth by Sleep Play arts Kai figures, and for Enix to please make an official Basch Play Arts figure to go with the other ones for XII.

Another great thing about these figures, in particular these photos is that they are phenomenal drawing reference for Sora and Roxas that provide how their hair would need to be drawn depending on how they are facing.

I also wouldn't mind a Kingdom Hearts II Riku, that would may my cousin's day.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Links to where you can order have been added! If you find other sites where you can purchase them, please share with us so we can add the to the article!

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
This news was posted right after I saw the item on Amiami! If they will be available during the week leading to the English release of 2.5, it means by the beginning of December some money would probably have flown out of my wallet...

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
They're pretty cute, and high quality. :D
I'd consider buying one of these new-styled figures if it were anyone other than Roxas and Sora, since I already have figures for these two.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Roxas' hair is so beautiful!
Sora's face is creeping me out!

These look fantastic! Unfortunately I have neither the money nor the room for figures. :(

QuintusKing

Awards
Website
heart95key95.blogspot.com
Instead of this:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Would actually prefer this:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

If only his eyes were roll-able, haha.

WILDMUSTANGX

These look awesome, but I'm still waiting to see some more pictures of that new Riku figure. It would also be cool to see some Organization XIII figures, as well as Ventus, Terra, Aqua and other BBS characters.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
These look awesome, but I'm still waiting to see some more pictures of that new Riku figure. It would also be cool to see some Organization XIII figures, as well as Ventus, Terra, Aqua and other BBS characters.

Perhaps I totally missed out on something (I usually am quite on top of KH merchandise) but I have no news of a new Riku figure coming out that you speak of. Once again, I could be wrong, but I've heard absolutely nothing about a new Riku figure.

On that note, I really do like these Sora and Roxas PAK figures, even if deep down, I want to hate them since I see them as what could have been TAV -__- Anyways, I will most definitely be picking them up and for anyone who wants to order and knows they will get them, I highly recommend Amiami. Not only are the figures already discounted (about $20 or 2,000 yen) but they ship quite fast and ship safely from my experiences with them in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back