• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

MySpace Sucks

Tom, the creator of myspace, was hacked :)
  2. S

Deven... Whats up?

Deven... If I do remember... KH2.net ran on the best servers! Very long down time if you ask me... Great server though, right?! :)
  3. S

Is E3 Tomorow?!?

not smooth to place E3 on the week of Star Wars opening night
  4. S

Altered Deep Dive video (my own)

no... square always has to have dramatic endings with their previews :P
  5. S

where is the one winged eagle

LightoftheDark: I believe you can find it in Castle Oblivion... Ive gotten 3 from running around there so far... Im aware what the guide book says, but please explain how I got three from only staying in Castle Oblivion
  6. S

new keyblades in kh2

Theres really no say... Do a google search for "new keyblades" and see what you find... Theres a lot of designs out there, im sure Square has some ideas but hasnt released them yet...
  7. S

ah... I see... thats pretty stupid if you ask me
  8. S

just a question... Why is it that even when the question has been answered... people continue to answer it...
  9. S

Kaiado Bhks Name In Japanese

kaiado isnt a japanese word... You might be spelling it wrong
  10. S

Questions about Hollow Bastion

Re: Hollow Bastion! either way... Hollow Bastion has got to have a large part in Kingdom Hearts... Its in the first, its in CoM, and its going to be in KH2... So it has to have some conection with the heartless
Back