• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Questions about Hollow Bastion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve-o

Re: Hollow Bastion!

strike raider said:
For this game, all the FF people lived in Hollow Bastion, but that's not true for the games they actual came from.

As for your big door, I don't remeber at the moment.(I haven't played the game in a while.)
I don't think the big door thing does anything.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest

kingdom kid said:
Ok its proberly just a prop or somethen to make it look more evil.

Is Hollow Bastion the birth place of all Heartless?

no, it was just where they were released from (that portal in that room where the keyhole was, was where they came out from i think)

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest

kingdom kid said:
Odd that it sounds but, didn't the Heartless seem to come from underneath the castle, like it said in Ansem's report.

who knows, prehaps that portal lead you beneath the castle (since just cause your walk through it does not mean it lituraly is just like you walked through and where you arived is just on the other side of hte portal it could be anywhere

T

The Rock

yeh, thats correct, and it could have been the nes the Unknowns used in the railer when they regrouped.

logpile

Heartless

Didn't you guys read Ansems Reports? Ansem tested the heartless at Hollow Bastion.

T

The Rock

So as Ansem made them, would there have been more of them before? i mean would there be originals but stronger.

S

SoulReaper

Regarding the topic question:

We know they don't really live in Hallow Bastion, because Leon says their original homes were destroyed...I'm guessing Hallow is just like a temporary place...

jk4eva

Yes, Hollow Bastion would be the place they now live in after the heartless destroyed their worlds. But they were not originally from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back