• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kaiado Bhks Name In Japanese

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku the wicked

we had japanese echange students come to our school and since they where from japan i asked if any of them had KH2 one said yes and i asked whats the kid with the blonde hairs name and he said KAIADO.

can someone plz find our what it means in japanese

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com
Uh.....................................The kid was probly yankin' your chain dude. If it would have been found out in japan we'd know already. We get news from there all the time, we'd most likely hear about that. It's better then Tyke or Tyson though. Or even Kiara which is short for character in japanese. Oh, just reread the post. IT ISN'T OUT IN JAPAN YET!!! *Pants* Okay, I think I've cleared everything up here. Super Tre', away!!! *Flies away and hits lamp post*

YoshiAngemon

His name could be Kai, but I think Kiara's the name used for Simba's daughter in The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride. Think of the name possibilities - Tyson, Kai... SOMEBODY'S been watching too much Beyblade, and maybe a keychain could be named "Dragoon" or "Dranzer" for the heck of it!

karthikg

what the hell? we dont even have a japan release date.. theres no way he can have the game.

Oracle

I heard that they were just reffering BHK as Kaiado... I think I remember reading that Kaiado means character.

Foxx5

Tre'Coolfreak13 said:
Uh.....................................The kid was probly yankin' your chain dude. If it would have been found out in japan we'd know already. We get news from there all the time, we'd most likely hear about that. It's better then Tyke or Tyson though. Or even Kiara which is short for character in japanese. Oh, just reread the post. IT ISN'T OUT IN JAPAN YET!!! *Pants* Okay, I think I've cleared everything up here. Super Tre', away!!! *Flies away and hits lamp post*

You're right, we wouldv'e found out by now.

adventchildkiori

karthikg said:
what the hell? we dont even have a japan release date.. theres no way he can have the game.

yeah im agreeing with that.

Im confused about how you communicated with the kid if hes from japan unless he speaks english too(or you speak japanese either way) You might of had a missundering standing with the kid too, think about that carefully.

Dark_StarX

people create these threads just to try(and fail) to get us to believe they had true info about KH2 that we didnt know yet.In my opinion,they truly need to stop because its getting annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back