• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

where is the one winged eagle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHF

well, if ur talkin bout Kh:Com, then u can find it in one of the treasure chests in castle oblivion. but if ur not talking bout Com, then sry, the one winged angel is only found in the final mix

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
First of all it's the One-Winged Angel.
Second, you can find it in Treasure Spots in Twilight town after you have beaten Marluxia the first time. No, you can't get it in castle Oblivion, KHF.

KHF

LightoftheDark said:
First of all it's the One-Winged Angel.
Second, you can find it in Treasure Spots in Twilight town after you have beaten Marluxia the first time. No, you can't get it in castle Oblivion, KHF.

guess its found in both, caus i could hav sworn that i found it in castle oblivion.
anyways it can also b found in:

1. Key to Rewards door in Olympus Colesseum
2. Calm Bounty room in Olympus Colesseum
3. Get a card pack from a Moogle shop

__Sora__

Website
kitfisto.sitesled.com
LightoftheDark:
I believe you can find it in Castle Oblivion... Ive gotten 3 from running around there so far...

Im aware what the guide book says, but please explain how I got three from only staying in Castle Oblivion

EverlastingLight

Well, you can get more by just jumping around on the boxes and breaking things (I've gotten a bunch that way...). I've gotten a whole load of things like that. All my rooms are cleared in Castle Oblivion, so I've been jumping around gaining a bunch of moogle points and different cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back