• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is E3 Tomorow?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic Angel

geez people get over yourselves its just E3. yes i know your gonna say "JUST E3!!?!?!?! OMG" E3 is this week and its a tradeshow for games i really dont understand why people in the first place want to GO to E3 there are things called the TV and Internet to get the actual things and people that just say yay or whatnot, need to get over themselves :rolleyes:

HOOBASTANKIE

Is G4 only an extra cable channel, like if you get 200+ of them?

I checked the TV Guide channel and 76 for me is the TWC?

Mystic Angel

Sephiroth_spawn said:
so i need to get over myself..big deal

if you dont like us talking about it get off the thread thats all there is too it no need to dishearten us

i am not dishearting you at all. i am just saying big deal E3 no reason to get that excited :D

Zhivago

Yes...its on G4Tech TV. They are doing the pre-show stuff today and tomorrow, I think. E3 starts on the 18th and ends on the 20th, I believe. Oh, this has been covered already...oops.:D

DJ_Masta999

KHKeyblader said:
G4 is a channel on TV... and it is on G4. I'm on the eastern coast also, and the E3 preview is playing at 7:00 P.M. today and E3 live is playing at 7:00 P.M. tomorrow until 8:30 P.M. I think.

Ok, What channel is it for dish? (direct TV)

Sephiroth_spawn

G4tech were i am is on 76 it has video games, anime, street fury, lots and Mytic Angel sorry about that it just seemed you were being so negative about things, so i was wondering why you were on.....

Mystic Angel

Sephiroth_spawn said:
G4tech were i am is on 76 it has video games, anime, street fury, lots and Mytic Angel sorry about that it just seemed you were being so negative about things, so i was wondering why you were on.....

thats ok i dont mind yes i kinda sorta give off that vibe dont i? anyway before anyone tells me get on topic, yes E3 will be brodcasted on G4 and if you dont have the channel you can just go to g4tv.com they do important stuff on there so yeah people check that out

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
IT'S TOMARROW!

THANK YOU
NUMB SKULLS!

O.K. I'm done now..

But any true fan would know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back