• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Hit a bit of a rock..

So, these games have, in some way or another, something to do with KHII:FM+, correct? So for these games to make sense in NA and Europe, lets just say everywhere but Asia, we would have to either A) Have an imported KHII:FM+, or B)Get information over the internet like many have. The thing...
  2. S

Xehanort's Lost Memories...

Alright, this has been bugging me for a very, very long time. In Kindom Hearts 2 : Secret Ansem Reports 1, Ansem the Wise states that Xehanort was nursed back to health from death's door years earlier and that he had lost his memory...why didn't he get it back? What happened before Ansem found...
  3. S

A relese Date From A game Store

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=281270 They say it will be out in December
  4. S

Pre Order

I just reserved mine at Game Stop and they said it will be out sometime in december. They didn`t tell me that I needed my drivers license, and I`m barely turning 16 next month. All I have is a practice permit right now xD
  5. S

Kh2 Full Version Download!!!

YOUR!! GUNNA DIE!! **pulls out 2 keyblades, Oathkeeper and One-Winged Angel and slicess in to many pieces**pf much better. lol jk, you got me big time on that lol. and for movies, just search around, www.kingdomhearts2.net has pretty much the only good ones. so just get those and then if you...
  6. S

I may be alittle late but, I think the Enigmatic Man is the one at the Cross roads...

Why is it called D-Report, or is that something that will be explained when i get to rikus side? cause if it is, the dont tell me lol. I dont wanan spoil anymore things.
  7. S

I may be alittle late but, I think the Enigmatic Man is the one at the Cross roads...

Whats the D-Report? i havent beaten CoM if its in there, lol i`m stuck on 13th floor and i need one map card XD
  8. S

I think the Enigmatic Man is the one that talked to sora at the cross roads, and i do have proof. I`m not sure if you have already disscussed this and i`m just sounding like a noobie (just got the internet back about a week ago, so i just learned some new things....). Well if you want the proof...
  9. S

Little pink shiny block

I think you guys were reading too much into it, its just a trap i think. like they say. If you watch the first Aladin movie, you will see when Abu takes the red gem from a monkey statue the whole place pretty much goes into melt down mode. I think that Abu might of gotting sticky fingers again...
  10. S

max CoM lvl

I dont know, i`m at 94 and i`m still on my first Sora file cause i need a certaint card, lol i`ll probly be able to tell you in a few days
  11. S

Which is Stronger?

lol I like OathKeeper lol
  12. S

grrr cant find a value 1 map card..help?

If I left the 13th floor and went to other rooms the rooms in 13th will reset. I tried it and I had to get another Red #1 Card and still need to get a Blue #3 card X.Xll lol
  13. S

in com get past lvl 99

Haha I`ll probly tell you in a few days cause i`m at 92 and I can`t go any further till I find a Blue #3 card :-( its taking forever lol.
  14. S

Need help finding synthesis materials

Re: Omg Plz Help 2 questions, where can i find Mythril and where can i find Oriculum (how ever thats spelt).
  15. S

grrr cant find a value 1 map card..help?

Re: What Strifey means is... Yeah i`m stuck on the 13th floor, i need that # 1 Blue card ><;; it really sucks lol but hey i`m having fun with it lol
Back