• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pre Order

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHDRUMMER

this isn't a "can't wait til KH2 comes out" thread. Im just saying. I was going to preorder KH2 but it says u need a drivers license for in store pickup. I'm only 13 so i don't have one. U think my dad could give ebgames his drivers liscense even though my name is on the preorder list? PLZ reply:(

Sorakyblademaster

I just reserved mine at Game Stop and they said it will be out sometime in december. They didn`t tell me that I needed my drivers license, and I`m barely turning 16 next month. All I have is a practice permit right now xD

Murluxia

I wanted to pre-order it but sad to say My Dumb Game Crazy Says''Sorry their is No kh2 Coming out!!!

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Heres my Advice:

Nerer Pre-order a Game when there is no set Release date for that Game. Always wait till you get a Confirmed Date from the Company themselfs. Also always Reserve them at Major Retails like Game Crazy or Eb Games.

YoshiAngemon

At least I don't need a licence. I have an ID! But I only do a pre-order on games of... particular interest. That would be if I feel like it, depending on the promotional value.

I

Issac

Vice-Versa said:
Heres my Advice:

Nerer Pre-order a Game when there is no set Release date for that Game. Always wait till you get a Confirmed Date from the Company themselfs. Also always Reserve them at Major Retails like Game Crazy or Eb Games.

:) thats true nice advice vice

KHDRUMMER

Vice-Versa said:
Heres my Advice:

y do u say that. i didn't know anyone in the world would say that. i think it would be better to preorder something because whenever it does come out you can get it first. i was going to reserve it at ebgames. u should backup why someone shouldn't preorder it without a release date.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Thats the Smart thing to do, You never know when the game will come out so you'll keep getting differant dates. Say you walk into the Store when the Store told you it would come out, They'll tell you that sorry the Game isnt in stock and they'll give you some Bullshit date.

Of Course im not saying Dont Reseve it Period, Reserving it is the Smartest thing to do because this game will fly off the sleefs. Im gonna Reserve it but later in the year like a month before it comes out. Stores arnt Even suppose to let you Reserve the Game unless they have a 100% confirmed Release Date

Dual Wielder

its always better to pre order only when there's a release date...
but id only do that with rpg, but sometimes its better to wait...
like i paid $99.95 for ffx-2 at eb games when it was available for $78.25 at bigw...
also, id only do it with rpgs cos i kno the company wont go bankrupt...
dont want something like juiced again...
first release date was september 04, then acclaim went bankrupt, date delayed till october, then december, then march 05, and now june 05...

KHDRUMMER

thanx for replying everyone. I can't figure out how to reserve it instead of preorder it. this is driving me insane. i don't see why u have to pay with a credit card instead of cash also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back