• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2 Full Version Download!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

knightwalker

Ha ha....April fools but that would be cool anywase I wanted to ask if there is a kh2 movies clips so i can see how it's going to be?

knightwalker

kerobaroes said:
okay i for one don't want to here april fools, just so you know, i have had enough of that for one day

I know what you meen but I jsut felt like fooling a couple of people:rolleyes:

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
knightwalker said:
Ha ha....April fools but that would be cool anywase I wanted to ask if there is a kh2 movies clips so i can see how it's going to be?
not funny joobie

Sorakyblademaster

YOUR!! GUNNA DIE!! **pulls out 2 keyblades, Oathkeeper and One-Winged Angel and slicess in to many pieces**pf much better. lol jk, you got me big time on that lol. and for movies, just search around, www.kingdomhearts2.net has pretty much the only good ones. so just get those and then if you have the time, energy, and resources, find more on yahoo or something.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
How is this funny? How is this an "april fool"

If you seriously clicked onto the topic expecting what it said you are a complete and utter idiot.

PS: It's still not funny..-.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back