• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Little pink shiny block

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartBreakKingdom

If you were to look at the latest Hi-Quality trailer...you have to notice a pink shiny block on the floor...where Sora Donald Goofy and Alladin are....and the weird statues fall from nowhere....lol....anyway....what significance do you think the small block plays in the game? Could it mean that the Gummi Ship is going to be used in KH2? Or could it be something else?

Please post your thoughts. Thanks.

DarrcEnigma

It doesn't look like a Gummi Part at all, if you ask me. It appears to be some sort of gem -- perhaps Sora's gang tagged along with Aladdin to get it for Jasmine. Or then again, it might have something to do with Jafar's black lamp reappearing again. Perhaps it could act as a way to counter-act Jafar's powers and give Sora a different way to beat him than attacking his lamp. Also, since Pete and Hades have the lamp now, the gem might be able to protect them against their wishes, which Jafar would then have to grant.

But that's merely speculation since I don't remember ever watching the other Aladdin movies. I just don't think it's a Gummi Part.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
do you think it may be a treasure block (of a different colour) like the ones you get in the blue chambers beneath the main floors? Like since they may be exploring a different place, they find different treasure block and such...

M

Moonsilver

I heard the Twilight Town Train would be replacing the Gummi Ship from an interview, so I doubt it'd be a piece of a Gummi Ship.

Sorakyblademaster

I think you guys were reading too much into it, its just a trap i think. like they say. If you watch the first Aladin movie, you will see when Abu takes the red gem from a monkey statue the whole place pretty much goes into melt down mode. I think that Abu might of gotting sticky fingers again and taken something he shouldnt have and thats why the monkeys apear out of nowhere and why the room turns all trapped and stuff. Also when it first starts to get to that clip it shows Abu on the ground where the rock is, so when stuff starts closing and stuff, he runs onto Aladin, leaving the stone there. Thats just my guess though.

KeybladeShadow88

Moonsilver is right guys, the gummi ship will be a side game, the train will be the main way to travel

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
I've heard that you were going to help Aladdin and Abu steal some sort of Jewel from a temple. But...this maybe wrong, but I got it from KH2.co.uk which is a very reliable source of information.

Damn.... I'm likely to get yelled at right? Flame me, praise me... it dont matter.

YoshiAngemon

What you said of the monkey statues. It could be a way of Pete USING Sora and Aladdin to enter the Cave of Wonders, with the jewels not being forbidden as a front! And that would have Pete retrieving the Lamp of Jafar, and that would mean we'll get to hear "Infidels... You have touched the Forbidden Treasure! Now you will never again see the light OF DAY!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back