• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I may be alittle late but, I think the Enigmatic Man is the one at the Cross roads...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorakyblademaster

I think the Enigmatic Man is the one that talked to sora at the cross roads, and i do have proof. I`m not sure if you have already disscussed this and i`m just sounding like a noobie (just got the internet back about a week ago, so i just learned some new things....). Well if you want the proof go to www.kingdomhearts.com and click on chain of memories then when it loads go to Events on the Left and click on picture 2 and they use the words Enigmatic, lol but that could just be conincidence. But pic 3 shows him really good and if you notice the little things hanging down, they match the ones on the Final Mix Picture at http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/gallery/details.php?image_id=291 . I`m sorry if i was late to notice this and if you have already figured out who he is and have discussed it.

A

Audo

It is not the EM that leads Sora to Castle Oblivion at the crossroads it is Marluxia. It says so in the D-Report about Marluxia.

Sorakyblademaster

Whats the D-Report? i havent beaten CoM if its in there, lol i`m stuck on 13th floor and i need one map card XD

Sorakyblademaster

Why is it called D-Report, or is that something that will be explained when i get to rikus side? cause if it is, the dont tell me lol. I dont wanan spoil anymore things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back