• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. sifero

favourite cut scene in KH2

i have 2 favorite cutscenes. 1 was the fight between sora and roxas and the 2nd was when sora used his and riku's keyblade to beat up xenmas
  2. sifero

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

Not able to fight roxas or play him longer
  3. sifero

If you can improve KH2 what will you do?

Make anti form playable all the time and not just random and a harder final boss
  4. sifero

I'm about to finish KH and...

Chain of Memories isn't that important but, you should buy it to figure out some of info like: Where's Sora?, Where's Riku?, Is Ansem's still alive?, Where did the king that coat?, Or who is Namine?
  5. sifero

Which CoM orginazation member do you think is coolest

Marluxia and Larxene got my vote
  6. sifero

Which boss was most Hard/annoying

The hardest boss for me is Xigbar. He keeps teleporting and firing while I'm not looking. The one thing I hate more is when your on the little platform.
  7. sifero

Larxene-2nd time--Help?

Simple- used lots of clouds and Attack cards, have some cures, and watch out for her new moves
  8. sifero

The Sercet Ending

i don't have Kingdom Hearts and I don't remember the se:confused:cret ending. Can anyone tell was it was again?
  9. sifero

Favorite Kingdom Hearts 1 Keyblade

Metal Chocobo is okay but I perfer Lionheart or Oblivion
  10. sifero

The new keybaldes

Anyone know what the chainless keyblades are called. I call them as the following Terra's- The Supreme Knight Ven's- Mecha Weapon Aqua's- Mage's Magic Dark Solider's- Dark Heart Elder man's- Orginal Dark Keyblade anyone got any better name?
  11. sifero

Dark Solider

Who has the best theory about the DS. Sifero's(Me) is that the Keyblade master use to be a good guy but, during a battle he was about to die but, he submitted to the darkness. His heart was strong so he didn't turn into a heartless but, his darkness was able to form by itself and walk among the...
  12. sifero

Keyblade selection

Valor Form- Bond of Flames & Mysterious Abyss (Fire and Blizzard) Wisom- Phothon Debugger Master- Guardian Soul & Fatal Crest Final- Oathkeeper and Oblivion those are the keyblades I use for the forms
  13. sifero

Aqua's Keyblade

I just re-watch the Birth By Sleep trailer and I can't seem to find a good shot of Aqua's Keyblade. Can anyone describe it for me?
  14. sifero

sephoroth

Sephiroth is a tough boss but, with some strategy and the right skilsl you can defeat him. Okay first, equip all of your strongest gear and a few healing items. Next equip these abilities: Retealing slash, finish plus, block, once more, second chance, aerial dodge, glide, high jump (lv.2 will...
  15. sifero

roxas elements?

I believe Roxas uses light I don't think there's a element called twilight and even if there was what is it anyway
  16. sifero

The World Ends With You

I seen The World Ends with You and I like how it looks. I'm not sure how it plays but, it will have simple controls. I watch videos of the game on Gametrailers.com - The Source For Video Game Media. Here is a link to a video. Gametrailers.com - The World Ends With You - Exclusive Elemental...
  17. sifero

Could the old man in the KHFMII secret ending be Xehanort?

That could be Xehanort in the secret ending. Some how he got younger during BBS.
  18. sifero

kh2 vs kh

KH is has its good times and its bad times. One good thing about is that it can be fun in some places. There are a few problems like the camera being controlled by R2 and L2 (chalk one up for Square Enix). Also unlike KH2 if you die by a boss you are going to have to watch the cutscene all over...
  19. sifero

No XIV

Alright, the 14th member came to known in 358/2 days but, not in Kingdom Hearts 2. Who can give me the best theory about what happen to the 14th member? (And don't say she died, that is most people are going to say)
  20. sifero

358/2 Days

Does anyone got anyonr got any good pictures or videos of 358/2 days. I hate this crap on these other sites. if you got any send me a message containing the pictures
Back