• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua's Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sifero

I just re-watch the Birth By Sleep trailer and I can't seem to find a good shot of Aqua's Keyblade. Can anyone describe it for me?

R

Riku-chan

You know, I could explain here in thousand words, but I prefer a pic instead:

aquaskeybladeyg9.jpg

Blight

I guess but it is Aqua's keyblade. I've seen it in five different KH fm clips

blader94

pretty sweet looking and it's purple like her hair wonder if that was on purpose

Sexy Angel
It looks similar to the Spellbinder blade in KH1... just pointing that random info out.

Jake

Um excuse me that keyblade looks like a cool scrap-metal parts keyblade . . . . lololololol just kidding yeah that is a pretty sweet keyblade, I wonder why it looks like that though, obviously round to enhance the feeling of freedom associated with circles and curves, added with blue to give significant truth to the wealder's name: Aqua meaning sea. lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

A

Anima Relic

The end with the blade clearly looks like half a snowflake, which makes sense (it should be obvious why it makes sense so I won't explain it), I know others think it looks like a crown, but I fail to see how they came to that conclusion.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
Her keyblade reminds me of snow, and spell "Blizzard." I suppose that's what they were going for? I think it suits her. I don't like how VAT's keyblades don't have keychains on them. It was fun to try to figure out the shape of the cute little thing...T^T

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
It was fun to try to figure out the shape of the cute little thing...T^T

cute little thing? ok then

her keyblade does look fragile, and if she specializes in magic, maybe it should be....
i think the colors and the shape remind me of water, for aqua...yea
and we might not even play as her anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back