• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Solider

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sifero

Who has the best theory about the DS. Sifero's(Me) is that the Keyblade master use to be a good guy but, during a battle he was about to die but, he submitted to the darkness. His heart was strong so he didn't turn into a heartless but, his darkness was able to form by itself and walk among the living. Because the darkness was part the old man's heart he has to follow him. Also, becasue he was part of his heart, he could wield a keyblade.

Xearual from Aet

I think that Dark Soldier is Venom, personally, I think he has a connection to Being Ansem the Wise or True Xehanort. But, I am not sure, seeing as he happens to be wearing a dark suit like Riku's that he is not somehow part of Kingdom Hearts, but I think he could possiby be the 3rd Playable character. For the fact, he may have a past that happens to do a lot for the future of Kingdom Hearts, that is my theory on him really.

Macabre

Gold Member
i think that DS is the dark side of terra,made by mx using kh,or an evil experiment,he haunts terra's mind,trying to make him evil,that's why terra wants to kill mx and ds.

Macabre

Gold Member
umm,,it does look like he wants to kill them,didn't ya see how he charged at them?

blader94

i think that DS is xehanort and something big happened and he ended up in radiant garden and ATW found him and all he could remember was xehanort's name so he was named xehanort.i also think that he used to be good and was good friends with VAT because when ven knocked off DS helmet he had a look of surprise on his face like he knew him or something

Macabre

Gold Member
hmmm,then i guess he took his master's name,forgot his meories,became evil and so on....good theory.

A

Anima Relic

I think that Dark Soldier is Venom, personally, I think he has a connection to Being Ansem the Wise or True Xehanort. But, I am not sure, seeing as he happens to be wearing a dark suit like Riku's that he is not somehow part of Kingdom Hearts, but I think he could possiby be the 3rd Playable character. For the fact, he may have a past that happens to do a lot for the future of Kingdom Hearts, that is my theory on him really.

Please do not bring that Venom crap back, Venom isn't relavent to KH. It's just the name the makers of that French Magazine came up with for DS, just like how we came up with DS as the guy's name.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards

Please do not bring that Venom crap back, Venom isn't relavent to KH. It's just the name the makers of that French Magazine came up with for DS, just like how we came up with DS as the guy's name.

Finally Anima came to stop this "venom" buisness...we don't know who DS is and we wont till the game comes out...Xehanort was found outside Ansem's castle with no memory and most importantly...HE WAS YOUNG UNLIKE MX...so even if MX is "Master Xehanort" we have no idea how the Xehanort came to be...

..personally i agree that DS is the Xeha-man we all know...maybe is training was complate and he learned all MX had to teach by the time of the final battle so when the Original MX was defeated killed w/e DS arrived with no memory...at the same time memories could have made him want to study hearts and be the cause of y Ansem(Seeker of Darkness)has the clothes of MX(and ofcourse riku's darkform)

p.s. idk about an old theory that DS is the original heartless but that can tie into ASoD part

Jake

I agree with mon, maybe there doesn't have to be a special circumstance for summoning the DS, personally I think its some form of Heartless, albeit it is very strong and intellegent, maybe its a heartless that's somehow held on to its memories, like sora did, only it changed its form. But yeah and with the Keyblade . . . Maybe like with Roxas, the DS (if it is a heartless) can summon a keyblade just like roxas could so if he is a heartless, then maybe he was Ven's heartless and Ven did a sora thing and came back. which means that his nobody was created also which . . . . . . No there's too much speculation over the matter and too much gray areas so I'll discuss no further on the topic.

Jake

Oh I Just had a thought . . . What if Xenahort is the Keyblade Master, and MX is his apprentice . . . But then that wouldn't explain why Xemnas and Xenahort's Heartless couldn't summon a keyblade . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I dunno but its still a thought.

Blight

You know How Ansem(the baddy from kh1) had a heartless guardian...SAME THING DS is just more advance. I mean come on he came out of MX which explains why he can use a keyblade.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
Who has the best theory about the DS. Sifero's(Me) is that the Keyblade master use to be a good guy but, during a battle he was about to die but, he submitted to the darkness. His heart was strong so he didn't turn into a heartless but, his darkness was able to form by itself and walk among the living. Because the darkness was part the old man's heart he has to follow him. Also, becasue he was part of his heart, he could wield a keyblade.

~ DUDE! that's a good theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back