• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

favourite cut scene in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
The intro with that five second epic battle between Marluxcia and Sora, its a shame that guy had to die...he would have made a awesome for Org 13 =_=

Darksuparo

It'd have to be one of two:

1. The ending movie (I still get teary-eyed, yeah yeah), especially when Sora and Kairi speak to each other on the beach. "We...we're back!" "You're home." -cut to credits-

2. When Roxas approaches the pod in which Sora is still sleeping (at the beginning, of course). The pod is open, and Sora's Nobobdy is seeing him in person for the first time. I get chills.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
I thought Marluxia was a tool.

Nope, Marly's awesome. Even if he is a pedo lol.

Another scene. In RE: CoM when Axel turns on Marly... and Marly pulls Namine as a shield. Axel's not gonna stop but then "Did you hear that Sora? Axels willing to harm Namine to get to me." etc, etc.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Another scene. In RE: CoM when Axel turns on Marly... and Marly pulls Namine as a shield. Axel's not gonna stop but then "Did you hear that Sora? Axels willing to harm Namine to get to me." etc, etc.

I love that cutscene. It's pure win.

Firo

Oh Crap
The best scene in Re CoM was the one just before you fight Marluxia for the first time. I like how gets pissed off.

In KH2 I liked the scene when, you see cloud and leon talking and they're surrounded by heartless.

vivi_07

One of my favorite scenes is when Sora goes to Mulans world
He gets punched in the face and everybody gets into a fight.
Haha that was funny! XD

vivi_07

Yeah I found it hard to believe that happened to him.
Now I wanna replay the game just to watch that scene! XD

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
My favourite scene is when goofy is hit by the rock, LMAO at that

sameeeeee!!!! the hit Goofy got was so comical.
I liked the scene where Sora grovels at Saix's feet and Saix's says: "Just for that, No."
and some more but most were mentioned

sifero

i have 2 favorite cutscenes. 1 was the fight between sora and roxas and the 2nd was when sora used his and riku's keyblade to beat up xenmas

Infernalmist92

Mine has to be the one where Sora ikicking butt with two keyblades against Zemnas. Shown he has grown in skill.

XIV-Lawliettre

I live in Castle Oblivion like any other nobody bu
The opening of course!

Why? BECAUSE: you get to see the sexiest of kairi, the cleavage and most bounciness of all the game (even if there's none) and you get to see roxas do the falling in the water routine is just perfect! I love it oh, and it also explains to not updated people what happened before! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back