• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No XIV

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sifero

Alright, the 14th member came to known in 358/2 days but, not in Kingdom Hearts 2. Who can give me the best theory about what happen to the 14th member? (And don't say she died, that is most people are going to say)

Charlie K

Back in Business
Wrong Section.

She Dies, or she is sleeping, and I'm serious about that last one.

Charlie K

Back in Business
^ You dont know that..oh wait yeah we do..Still someone could have a power like her.

virusbstr

Originally Posted by rellik2672 View Post
Namine can only mess with Sora's memories./QUOTE]

I want to believe that it was also stated that she could change the memories of those close to him as well, ex: Donald and Goofy.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Originally Posted by rellik2672 View Post
Namine can only mess with Sora's memories./QUOTE]

I want to believe that it was also stated that she could change the memories of those close to him as well, ex: Donald and Goofy.

But this does not apply to Aqua.

If she has any connection, it's too small for Namine.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
either she met her original self, maybe she left the organization after seeing it for what it really is? idk =/ we will never know

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I thought it was possible she could've willingly faded back into darkness/light or maybe went to her homeworld the way she was, we won't know for sure until the game comes out.

mora55

Namine can only mess with Sora's memories.

hey, 1st of all, it isnt aqua, so any1 sayin it is, drop it. she wasnt a nobody, which is wat the organization is made of. 2nd, she mite b dead, she mite not b. but we'll no 4 sure when the damn game comes out, which is hopefully soon. if she aint dead, she'll probly b in KH3, hopefully as a good person, cuz i dont wanna fite dat hoe!

ObsidianOblivion

Namine can mess with peoples memories who have some sort of relation to Sora. For example, in Hollow Bastion, everyone miraculously forgot and remembered Sora all at the same time. As did Kairi. So, ya figure, if XIV had a connection with Sora, then her memories could have been tampered by Namine, or someone who has powers like Namine. :D

xPrincess-KeahiX

Namine can mess with peoples memories who have some sort of relation to Sora. For example, in Hollow Bastion, everyone miraculously forgot and remembered Sora all at the same time. As did Kairi. So, ya figure, if XIV had a connection with Sora, then her memories could have been tampered by Namine, or someone who has powers like Namine. :D

no, they forgot because the worlds became seperated, not because of the tamperments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back