• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Could Kairi have a different name?

Oh my god, is that Shippo? If not, big let down for me. Anyways, yeah, I have always thought that was weird.
  2. R

Organization XIII Favorites

I know that there have been about ten other posts about this, but there isn't one up currently, so I thought I'd bring it up again. What are peoples favorite Organization XIII members? Why? Really try and sell me on these Nobodies. And please, for Christ's sake, don't tell me "I like Xemnas...
  3. R

New Anime

Does anyone know of some good anime? 'Cause I've just finished every episode of Inuyasha online that there is, and I want something new. Any ideas of where to start? And if so, any sites where you can watch them.:thumbsup:
  4. R

Hollow Bastion

Whatever happened to the Hollow Bastion castle? Cause, I mean, I miss it. I liked that place! It was cool! Now there's Ansem's lab, and stuff, but the castle had a certain charm. And, what happened to the lifts, and the rising falls, and, most importantly, the music? It's not quite as...
  5. R

No Feelings

Okay, very confused. I've mastered KH, have yet to defeat Sephiroth in KH2, and am on my way to finishing KH2 for a third time. I've written 1 1/2 books about KH and KH2, yet this still confuses me. The Nobodies don't have feelings, right? But they seem perfectly happy to feel contempt...
  6. R

What the heck! Please help, I need it most!

Okay, so I'm playing KH2, on proud mode, with action replay, and of course, my health is at maximum possible health level. Then, I just finished Atlantica, when suddenly, my health points drop way below average, to four points! I'm not kiddin'! It used to be 200 and something, and now it's...
  7. R

If you could be any character, who'd it be?

Well, the above Q. Also, whose your fav. I might be Yuffie. But, if I were a guy, I'd sooo be Riku, because he's awesome. Also, don't start up with that "Riku looks like a girl," thing, because that's just clarifying the already stated facts. For those of you who are dim enough to not know...
  8. R

The "I beat KH2" thread

No on all of the options. I'm going to try proud mode so I don't have to do the stupid journal to get the ending.
  9. R

Who else is enraged by the lousy adaptation?

I now hold everything against Shiro Amona, or whatever their name is. They're evil! They did a crappy job of making that graphic novel on KH1. It doesn't stay true to the story at all. For one, you don't defeat darkside by attacking his eyes. They're way too high up! Second, there is no...
  10. R

Okay, so just tell me... please! The Kairi, Riku, Sora sitch

I can not believe my friends. They are all routing for a Sora, Kairi relationship! How can they do that! Sora and Kairi are the most obvious couple, but I really think they weren't meant to be. I totally think that it should be Riku and Kairi. Then there's Aerith and Cloud (duh),and Leon...
  11. R

All who wish to post comments on Riku, speak up now

I personally think that Riku's outfit is tres better in KH2, but his eyes are too far apart in it. I mean, really! He looks sort of stupid. Who else thinks so?:thumbdown:
  12. R

Whose look do you like better?

:unsure:Do you think the following people look better in Kingdom HeartsorKingdom HeartsII? Sora, Aerith, Cloud, Leon, Yuffie, Kairi. I think Sora definately looks better. So does Aerith. I like Cloud, Leon, Yuffie, and Kairi better in the first one, though. What do you think?
  13. R

My friend thinks Namine

Okay, so my friend is at my house and we're playing Kingdom Hearts II, and he says, "Namine is so much prettier than Kairi." I don't think so, and I want to hear from a few other people. Who do you think is prettier, Aerith, Kairi, Namine, Tifa, Yuffie, or that woman who wants you to try out...
Back