• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No Feelings

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikuismylife88

Okay, very confused. I've mastered KH, have yet to defeat Sephiroth in KH2, and am on my way to finishing KH2 for a third time. I've written 1 1/2 books about KH and KH2, yet this still confuses me. The Nobodies don't have feelings, right? But they seem perfectly happy to feel contempt, anger, interest, and curiosity. I've watched subbed cutscenes from KH2, final mix, and it's in full break out there! Please, if you can't think of a reasonable answer, give me what you think. I'm clueless.:confused:

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
^ Exactly.
They try to show the emotions they remember by faking it out to others.
They do seem possible of showing how they would feel if they had a heart in certain situations.

Apollo

Silver Member
Well like yen sid said Nobodys can pretend to have emotion, and feelling but it is all an act. Memory allows them to pretend. But there are a few theories out there about the fact Roxas actually seems to have emotion, and feeling. There is actually quite a bit of proof to back it. So maybe you want to go check a few of them.

Also if you would like to be buddies you may pm me.

Last edited:

Wall-E

yea what the first few said i remember in the game one of the organization members even say"just because were nobodys now dosnt mean we dont remember what it was like to be whole [human]" or something to that effect, atleast thats what i remember

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
they are faking the emotions and theyve gotten used to it, dats why they fake to eachother

P.S.if you like naruto shippuden think of sai, if not nevamind

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
all of these emotions are fake. they're just illusions. they want to think they're real, but they arent.

they just act them, they don't feel them.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
you know guys...
if someone said it the first time about faking the emotions or trying to be a thesaurus
what makes you think we have to repeat it over and over?~

Detronilizer

Firstly, in the case of Roxas, he more than likely has his own heart which, according to Nomura, has something to do with Xehanort's memories. I'm not sure about Naminé (who also shows genuine emotions, eg. crying), but there might be something special about her as well...

Now with the rest of the Organization, first I'd like to point out that just because they lost their emotions doesn't mean they lost their personalities. People like Xigbar, Demyx, and Larxene are obviously naturally carefree, for lack of a better word. So since it's just in their personalities, they can't help but "show" emotion. Also with Luxord, who always wants to mess with people and bet on practically everything, can't help but taunt opponents using expressions, and he smiles after he does the job to please himself after managing to do it. Get it?

Other than that, I'm guessing the only other reason they have to "show" emotion is to prove that they mean what they're saying. A fine example is Lexaeus, who scarcely ever bothers to express himself - when Vexen aggressively reminded Zexion of his lower rank (alright, I guess that was another example), Lexaeus told him to stop, then gave him a dirty look before emotionlessly speaking to Zexion.

shadowofnothing

I know that nobodies can't have emotion but how does that explain Axel? He goes after roxas and he wouldnt have if his emotions were just acting. just my random thought.

Rikuismylife88

Okay, guys, I'm convinced. Thanx. I actually am convinced. I read everyones, and now I feel a lot better, because this really bothered me. This place is great!

A

Audo

Okay, very confused. I've mastered KH, have yet to defeat Sephiroth in KH2, and am on my way to finishing KH2 for a third time. I've written 1 1/2 books about KH and KH2, yet this still confuses me. The Nobodies don't have feelings, right? But they seem perfectly happy to feel contempt, anger, interest, and curiosity. I've watched subbed cutscenes from KH2, final mix, and it's in full break out there! Please, if you can't think of a reasonable answer, give me what you think. I'm clueless.:confused:
You've written a book and half about KH and KH2?
o_O Time well wasted.
Anyhoo.
It's because they remember what it's like to have emotions, so they use these memories to make up fake personalities/emotions to show off, and pretend that they have hearts.

you know guys...
if someone said it the first time about faking the emotions or trying to be a thesaurus
what makes you think we have to repeat it over and over?~
durr it's called increasing post count.

PBass

I think Roxas's emotions are real because he has Ven's heart. Other than that, nobodies don't have emotions though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back