• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization XIII Favorites

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikuismylife88

I know that there have been about ten other posts about this, but there isn't one up currently, so I thought I'd bring it up again. What are peoples favorite Organization XIII members? Why? Really try and sell me on these Nobodies. And please, for Christ's sake, don't tell me "I like Xemnas, Xigbar, Xaldin, Lexeas, Zexion, Siax, Axel, Demyx, Luxord, Larxene, and Roxas, but not Vexen and Marluxia, 'cause they just suck." I know that's what I'd say. Except for the bit about Luxord. Despite Nomura's affection for him, I don't harbor the same feelings. I got stuck on him for about three months. Anyways, enough rambling from me, just get on with it.

Two members, three at most.

One is optimal.

Give it your all!:thumbsup:

riku262

im lost
what......................

if ur asking about favoret characters
mine are axel roxas then zexion
but most of all
RIKU

hes hot
tuff no matter what
i know he changed in kh2
i dont realy like him in kh2
because hes not as coky as he used to be

Last edited:

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
Axel cuz he's hot.

No, jk. I wouldn't do that. I like getting on people's nerves though. lol.
My favorite is Axel. There's something about him that just punches me in the face. His attitude, his looks. his element. I love fire. That could be why. His voice just seems to match him aswell(yay, good voice acting) His personality strikes me as the type of person I hang out with though. Or me. He's so nice, but he has a devious side too. He's just amazing. And yes-he is hot. :)
Then there's Zexion. He is just so quiet and calm. But he's so evil. His cold personality, his 'emo' appearence. Plus I love the fact that his weapon is a book. I love to read. XD His mind is brilliant.
And words can't describe how much I love Demyx. Nuff said. He's adorable.
And Marluxia too. He just cracks me up. Pink hair with that manly voice? Yes.
I love all of the members but my least favorite one is Lexaeus. He's just unappealing. Maybe it's because he had such a small role in the game.

There. :) Sorry about the paragraphs. XD

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Xigbar

• Laid-back and self-assertive, kinda reminds me of myself. He's the type of dude you'd likely want to hang out with on Saturdays, much like myself. XP

Zexion

• He's quite competent. In a way, he kinda reminds me of Near, seeing how level-headed and insightful he is. He also have his own little quirk: While Near twiddle strands of his hair, Zexion places his hand near his mouth while assessing. Bottom line, he reminds me of Near, which is a good thing.

Saïx

• I love how he can seem so calm and reserved at certain times, then feral and bloodthirsty in others. He truly becomes a were-wolf when the moon rises. <333

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
Saix- He was very cool, he was second in command of the Organization, and he has a lot of power, and controled the strongest nobodies...... and the X across his face was cool, wonder where he got it from...

Omegas Squared

I love Roxas. He makes a much cooler and more tragic hero than sora.

Who cant love Axel? Hes better than reno!

I took an organization personality test and got Luxord, and since then I love him. Wierd huh?

(Sorry for the fourth, but I had to say it) for some strange reason im drawn to lexaeus. I dont know why.

gotegenks

I'd have to say sai'x (which i just found out is pronounced sai-ex xD)

he kinda reminds me of the hulk, not that he gets stronger when angry, but he keeps his temper down, and when he does transform, he's one hell of a beast.

agentdragon

i think the best is luxord b-cuz even though hes easy to beat he is cool i mean cmon, who else would fight using gambling equipment besides the joker from batman

Last edited:

khlover7

I might return
Its obviously Axel,Roxas,and Larxene because they have great battle strategies and the only ones that don't speak poetic gibberish,lots of it in the game, why just say what they mean and get over w/ it? :p P.S. when u said not to to say ur list thats almost the whole organization .

shadowofnothing

My faves are Roxas and Zexion. Roxas because he is so much more real than Sora (if u know what i mean) in the way he reacts to things and the things he says and does, and Zexion because he doesn't rely on brute strength to win but uses his mind instead. I think Roxas wins though, i adore him.

Last edited:

~Oblivion Keys~

Mine is Roxas, Xigbar, and Luxord.

Roxas is way cooler than Sora. He use 2 keyblades!! And Oblivion and Oathkeeper is a very nice pair!But I'm quite sad about his life...

Luxord is the top one of my faves! :thumbsup: The way he talks and gamble was cool. And his element his time. I love time!!

Xigbar is my third. He can warp to any spots! He really shoot accurately. I like a character that is so accurate at fighting.

And the other Organzation 13 members are my faves. The least is Leaxeus. His element is earth and I don't like it!

cursedchaos13

I like Roxas, Axel, and Demyx.

Roxas- He has certain characteristics that Sora can't pull off. What can I say? Sora's the rough draft, and Roxas' the perfected final copy. Oh and I can pull off his hairstyle!!

Axel- Fire's my element. End of Story.

Demyx- I play guitar, and that rhymes with sitar. 'Nuff Said.

Rikuismylife88

Just to tell youmy personal feelings, I like Demyx, Zexion, and Siax. Basically because Demyx doesn't try to act all tough, (even though he's kind of a wimp) but the hair is awesome Seriously, I love it. And Zexion because he's so calm. Siax because once again, awesome hair. I have a thing for cool hair, I dunno. And he's so cruel that's awesome! My runnerups would be Axel (Totally awesome. Probably has a heart.), Larxene (So cruel and odd, but rather cute hair. So has a thing for Axel), and Roxas. Sorry I didn't think of him first, for all you Roxas fans out there. I know what you mean by the "More real than Sora" thing. You have to admit, Sora's kind of a wimp in KH1. The pants had to go. At least the french seams are better. Roxas is really cool. Yeah, I know it's long, but I read every single one of yours, so bare with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back