• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

The tale of a nobody

This is something i cam up with it was supposed to KH fanfic hence the title but i figured it would be better a a random short story so i let you read this and critiscim is appreciated thank you The tiredness of a long day at school and strong feelings of desperation as the...
  2. C

Hurting inside

This is actually something i wrote in one of classes about this girl i met in my lunch period but i am afriad to tell her how i feel please enjoy I am hurting in inside everytime i see her face I want to tell her how i feel but the words wont come I wish I could show But what would she say...
  3. C

Chains

My arms restrained by all of the chains My body constricted My movement restricted This feeling of pain of false redemption The darkness forever The light a treasure The chains are weakening i feel my arms pull free Darkness disappearing Light coming back An eternity in prison a life...
  4. C

358/2 days honest opinion

He makes an excellent point
  5. C

Days manga: chapter 1 scanlation

This was so cool cant wait for the rest.
  6. C

What level did you beat...

Marluxia- 45-48 ansem- 40
  7. C

The Tale of Wolf

Okay this is a different version of a short story i did for English class last year i am running off alot of what i remember so here its is. Critiquing is appreciated. I watched as the dark storm clouds loomed over the valley. The village seemed to welcome the darkness that was so close to...
  8. C

Fanfiction ► Lost in the Blue

this seems pretty good hope theres more
  9. C

Sora's stolen keyblade

this person seems to be the only person who makes any real sense
  10. C

Fanfiction ► Roxas. These eyes hold the truth.[minor spoilers.]

i never read a story like this before nice perspective i like it
  11. C

Fanfiction ► Knightfall {Division by Zero KH Fanfic}

Poor Goofy i cant believe hes gone and nice story is there more
  12. C

Fanfiction ► After The Rain [KH1]

Awesome i like it. You are a most excellent writer
  13. C

Fanfiction ► After The Rain [KH1]

This story is good...Whens the next chapter going to be posted?
  14. C

Fanfiction ► The Warriors of Twilight: The Haunted Mansion PT 5!

Re: The Warriors of Twilight: The Haunted Mansion PT 4! spooky and suspenseful......i like it
  15. C

Fanfiction ► The Warriors of Twilight: The Haunted Mansion PT 5!

Re: The Warriors of Twilight: The Haunted Mansion PT 2! Really good cant wait for the rest
  16. C

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: The Stars That Shine Light

loved the story i'm gonna start reading the sequel like right now
  17. C

Monstro:most confusing thing ever?

i hated everything about monstro. the falling, the music, the bull crap dialog from a talking puppet
  18. C

Lexeaus

I like Riku and Diz's final piece of dialog at the end of Riku's story i thought it was pretty kick ass. It made sense to me.
  19. C

Sephiroth - Tips please?

i would go with what this person says but one thing i disagree with is the no strike raids i own the strategy guide and it says using strike raid is good cuz it is a ranged attack allowing you to keep your distance from the invincible psycho murder.
  20. C

What KH1 had that KH2 didn't.

i am with you lvling that shit up was boring and took too much damn time that i do not have
Back