• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Lost in the Blue

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Number XXI

alrite, here somthing small to kick it off with!

Preface: Lost

Albel was, to say the least, bored out of his mind. He was staring out in to space, watching the clear blue sea stretch out into the horizon. He sighed. "Nothing interesting ever happens here.... Theres no excitement here! Nothing to live for! I want to lead a life of adventure, to go to new places! I want to see whats beyond that horizon! I want purpose! "

And with that, he started to sleep, perchance to dream.

Number XXI

Chapter I|Dream

Falling, deeper and deeper and deeper, yet the ground never seems to arrive. "I know what this is..." thought Albel.

Destiny islands appeared underneath him.

"...This is just a stupid dream...."

The beach came into veiw.

"...I know how this will all end...:

He started to close in on the inlet he had dozed off on.

"...I'll wake up before i hit the ground..."

Suddenly, he was staring into his owns eyes.
The earth shattered like glass, and all went dark.

"...Right?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was cold...... silent. By far the worst nightmare he had ever had. He hung there, motionless, suspended in the air, staring into his own eyes. Albel panicked. He tried yelling, but no sound escaped his lips. The only reply was a distant laugh that, somehow, made him feel even more terrified.

And then things went from bad, to worse.

He watched in horror as his eye turned yellow, and all of his body became pitch black. It grew and grew, becoming more and more monstrous with every inch, growing a heart shaped hole in it's chest. His long red hair had become a tangled black mane, obscuring most of his face from veiw.

Except the eyes.

He hated thos eyes

Last edited:

Number XXI

It was now towering over his suspended form, casting a stare into the darkness beyond. Moments seemed like hours as one thought raced through Albel's mind:

"What is that thing?"

One thought, racing continually through his mind, spawning more and more questions, but no awnsers. lost in a sea of confusion, one thought shone through, and it seemed to awnser all of his questions:

"Is that thing....me?"

Suddenly, the monstrous shadow seemed to notice Albel. It stared at him, his eyes full of evil knowledge.

Its hand fell over Albel, creating a cage with its fingers.

"It took you long enough Albel"

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Hm, I just stumbled upon this.
Its got an interesting concept/sotry line THUS FAR.
I'm only having a true problem with what little detail and text you're putting in...
Add more detail and you could go a long way.
Trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back