• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Help/Support ► Issues

Okay my friend of a long time has this boyfriend who expects her to drop everything for him, even when she's on the phone with me. I have no idea what to do...I don't want to lose her friendship but I'm tired of being undervalued. I told her if this keeps up, she's losing a good friend. I'm fed...
  2. N

Navyninja87's Fanfic covers

Here are the Fanfiction covers I've been making. https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=95CBCF4E28EA8A3F!10587&authkey=!ACpB8myAKOIPxo4&v=3&ithint=photo%2cjpg https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=95CBCF4E28EA8A3F!10582&authkey=!AGtz7BzO0s30J08&v=3&ithint=photo%2cjpg...
  3. N

Navyninja87's doodle

panda helmet wolf helmet eagle helmet tiger helmet shark helmet owl helmet
  4. N

Fanfiction ► Power Rangers Dino Assault

Title: Power Rangers Dino Assault Author: navyninja87 Rating: Teen Disclaimer: I do not own Super Sentai, Power Rangers, storyline of The Incredibles or the translations of Nossan’s lame jokes. They belong respectively to Toei, Saban, Disney/Pixar and Over-Time. I just own my characters and...
  5. N

My Forged Kingdom Hearts Wedding roleplay

I wasn't sure if I was at the right place. Sora gave me specific instructions on how to get to his establishment but the bar seemed mostly empty except for eight guys sitting at the counter.I didn't even see my cousin. "Maybe I've got the wrong place. It wouldn't be the first time." I muttered...
  6. N

Kingdom Hearts III AU Sign ups and discussion

About 15 years after the events of KH II, life in Destiny Islands has gone on as normal. Sora married Kairi and had a daughter, Roxana. But the forces of darkness are not content with waiting forever and led by Seifer, a new Council of Villains emerges. They manage to kidnap Rika's parents but...
  7. N

My Forged Kingdom Hearts Wedding Signup and discussion

About: “I’ve had so much fun with you. Ever since you came, I’ve looked forward to coming home every day. I said it was a pain to make breakfast, but whenever I saw you eating happily… It made me want to make breakfast for you every day. I love to see you smile. I can’t think of a life without...
  8. N

Fanfiction ► My Forged Kingdom Hearts Wedding

Title: My Forged KH Wedding Author: navyninja87 Disclaimer: I don’t Own KH, Final Fantasy, Disney or my Forged wedding. Lilliana entered the Knight and the Rose. It was still a shock to her that her cousin Sora owned a bar in Twilight Town. Sora was inviting her fiancé to use his bar as a...
  9. N

Kingdom Hearts x My Forged Wedding Crossover question.

Lately I've been reading these romance apps on my tablet and I wanted to make a kh/Disney fanfic similar to it but all I can think of is Kronk and Kuzco as eligible bachelors. Could you guys supply names from either Final Fantasy or Disney? Thanks in advance Here's a link on the two apps... My...
  10. N

Introduction

Hi my name is navyninja87. I signed up in 2007 and took a long hiatus, mainly because I couldn't remember my password. Anyways, I'm back and plan to be a lot more active.
  11. N

Question: Good Villain to keep Sora and Kairi captive?

Hi... it's been a long time since I've been on here. My question is which Villain from both Final Fantasy and Disney mythos aside from Maleficent would be competent in keeping Sora and Kairi captive?
  12. N

Fanfiction ► The Royal Keyblader - Book 1: To Be A Princess

Title: The Royal Keyblader - Book 1: To Be A Princess Author: Melissa Adams AKA navyninja87 Story Fandom: Kingdom Hearts Parings Mentioned: Hints of Sora/ Kairi and Cornelius/Frannie....Eventual Wilbur/ Lilliana Summary: Lilliana isn't just a Princess of Heart and the next Keybearer, she is...
  13. N

[Theory] Worlds

My theory is that the seal can break easily and if it does, it needs to be resealed. Are the worlds protected forever when Sora seals them or do they need renewal?
  14. N

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Diaries

Title: Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Diaries Fandom: Kingdom Hearts Pairings: Sora/Kairi Disclaimer: Anything related to KH is not mine but is the property of Square Enix/ Disney. Lilliana is mine, tho. Hi, my name is Lilliana. I'm the daughter of Sora and Kairi Yamada. My father is the...
Back