• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Xehenort is DS

I think Xehenort is DS. Cause come on now DS is wearing a helmut so you cant see him and Nomura doesnt tell about his face but it does come off. Also Just like Ansem he must have taken Xehenort's name or thought his name was Xehenort. Now that makes sense cause of how old he looks he coudve be...
  2. X

disney back in time

Ok I have just figured some of the worlds out by doing reseach. First to ensure thats that might be the worlds let me tell you this. They wont add a different beginning as the ones in the movies just change it so that it seems they were involved in what happens. Like how Sora helpped Ariel beat...
  3. X

Terra and the power of the Keyblade

Ok first Terra I read that Nomura said that something in the trailer was like MX on how he summon DS. I assume he meant that when DS faded out it was just like MX before the transformation. This relates to how the beginning Terra Faded into himself. That means that Terra must've worked for MX...
  4. X

Sora Riku and Kairi's home world

Ok This has just come up to my knowledge and research in the game. Where do you think the three came from? Also if you say Destiny Island that is wrong. So let me explain why. In KH1 if you go to Deep Jungle you must collect slides for Jane. During the first slide Sora says" Hmm...Why does it...
  5. X

The making of the paths in the video

Ok so anyone have a clue on the path in the video? The parts I know is the name and that is... the Path to Dawn, Path to Dust, Path to Light and Path to Dark.
  6. X

Yet Another Theory On KH3

Ok i have done some searching and made these theories. Also I made this as clear and solve any answers i can on this. 1. Ven, Terra and Aqua can be somehow related to Sora, Riku and Kairi not only by the keyblades but the repeated destiny they follow. Let me explain first we have never heard...
  7. X

amazing theory on KH3 i think

ok so the three people in the movie r connected to sora riku and kairi but the could be related to them cause they grew up with out parents or no sigh of them also they have to have a reason why they got chosen and it could be by their destiny and the keyblade must have theirs done even if their...
Back