• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehenort is DS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xazure777x

I think Xehenort is DS. Cause come on now DS is wearing a helmut so you cant see him and Nomura doesnt tell about his face but it does come off. Also Just like Ansem he must have taken Xehenort's name or thought his name was Xehenort. Now that makes sense cause of how old he looks he coudve be there too. Also the armor he wears is the same so he just put it back on. Also if Xehenort knows so much about keyblades couldnt he had been there to learn about it. Also he could've faked not knowing to make a new KH in the game just like who his master Xehenort.

OK so think about it he could be DS instead of MX just take his name and put it on DS just like how he took Ansem's name. So tell me what you think of this theory.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I think Xehenort is DS. Cause come on now DS is wearing a helmut so you cant see him and Nomura doesnt tell about his face but it does come off.

Could be a Terra replica...

Also the armor he wears is the same so he just put it back on.

I think you are refering to the armor Riku gets, but no... They are similiar, but not the same...

Also if Xehenort knows so much about keyblades couldnt he had been there to learn about it.

Well, there's also Master Xehanort, who shares countless physical and mental similiarities with Xehanort...

Also he could've faked not knowing to make a new KH in the game just like who his master Xehenort.

I highly doubt that his memory loss was put on...

OK so think about it he could be DS instead of MX just take his name and put it on DS just like how he took Ansem's name. So tell me what you think of this theory.

Though I do believe the DS is part of Xehanort, I do not think he makes up Xehanort alone...

Stars

リク
I not really understand what u mean but I doubt that DS's name could be Xehanort...
But i don't think he is the Xehanort we see in KH2.. Like Omni said.. it could be Terra Replica or MX Replica..or he is Terra and Ven 's friend

xazure777x

I know Xehenort must be DS cause if he starts to remember that he worked under MX then he would finsh it if MX couldnt. Just how he did Ansem whith his research. Also the armor is the same but just with a heart and thats because it was a symbol to tell he was a heartless.

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I know Xehenort must be DS cause if he starts to remember that he worked under MX then he would finsh it if MX couldnt.

Well, there's the possiblity that MX+DS=Xehanort, which may already have a possible foreshadow...
Besides, honestly, I do not think MX lost to Ven, Aqua and Terra in BBS...

xazure777x

Well i think MX did lose to Ven Terra and Aqua cause if Mickey showed up you know he wont lose only if he dies. But yet he showed up in 1 and 2 so he must've won and Mickey doesnt say much so he must know about Xehenort like he says in the game. You know what i think Mickey gave Xehenort to Ansem when he got knocked out when MX lost.

xazure777x

I doubt that it would be to easy and besides Nomura said his helmut came off and it was human so it has to be someone. Besides the new enemies are fast and DS wasnt but MX was. Also if it was a new enemy why would his helmut come off and fight with a keyblade or a weapon that could be one.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I doubt that it would be to easy and besides Nomura said his helmut came off and it was human so it has to be someone. Besides the new enemies are fast and DS wasnt but MX was. Also if it was a new enemy why would his helmut come off and fight with a keyblade or a weapon that could be one.

Nomura never said the DS is human. o_O And how do you know the speed of the new enemies if we've only seen screenshots of them?

xazure777x

i went to other sites they basicly had the same inteview but someone ask about DS and he said he cant say anything but that his helmut comes off but we dont see his face. Also the speed of the new enemy would have to be faster than in part 1 and 2. So the only person that pulls that off would be MX.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
i went to other sites they basicly had the same inteview but someone ask about DS and he said he cant say anything but that his helmut comes off but we dont see his face.

1) But that doesn't mean that the DS is human. >.>

Also the speed of the new enemy would have to be faster than in part 1 and 2. So the only person that pulls that off would be MX.

2) I don't understand your logic in saying that the knew enemy must be faster than enemies from KH and KHII. o_O

xazure777x

Ok well think what if DS is Xehenort would it makes sense if he fought the original keyblade and had one. Then when MX and DS lost he forgot then Mickey took him to Ansem but called himself Xehenort after MX. Then he remembered some things but then changed his name to Ansem.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I have no opinion on the identidy of the Xehanort we fight in KH and KHII. To me it just seems that Xehanort being Master Xehanort, Terra, or the DS all seem too obvious. >.<

xazure777x

Ok i think MX is too obvious cause of the name and also he will be first pick. So if you go to DS he fits its cause of everything about him explains and that would be why the outfit keyblade and the reason why he wants to make KH. So just as he did Ansem he took the name to finish the project himself.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Well, if the new enemies are fast, that would give a bit of meaning to the term Chasers.

But...I just can't see DS as being the Xehanort we know and love.
>.>
DS could use a keyblade himself, couldnt he? I don't see why Xemnas/X's Heartless couldn't also have the power to use the Keyblade then. Afterall, that would help Xemnas a bit in that whole making a Kingdom Hearts thing. And thanks to Roxas(I almost just typed Naruto >.>) we know the power to use the Keyblade can be passed over...

xazure777x

Interviewer: What is the importance of story?
Nomura: For example, the name Xehanort is bought up in Kingdom Hearts 2. The game will answer several things like, "Why is the elderly person who appears in Birth by Sleep bringing up the same name?" and ,"Why is he wearing the same clothes as Ansem in the original Kingdom Hearts?"

Ok see this it says the name of Xehenort was brought up. He never said the person so Xehenort isnt his name this means he took it. Also if MX+DS=Xehenort then how come when he changed into a heartless MX and DS divided. Also Ven he could be a brother or someone that is related to Sora like a dad too. Cause Terra seen them in Destiny island. If you look at KH and their cloths from that part it matches the one in BBS. Also Terra could be watching over them for Ven cause he thought he might die and Ven and Terra became friend so Terra agreed.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Also Ven he could be a brother or someone that is related to Sora like a dad too.

-_-
If Ven was Sora's dad, Ven would have been about eleven at the time of Sora's birth.

xazure777x

We dont know the age of Ven so basicly its possible cause he could be young looking but be 30. I have someone like that he is 20 but looks 13.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back