• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

amazing theory on KH3 i think

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xazure777x

ok so the three people in the movie r connected to sora riku and kairi but the could be related to them cause they grew up with out parents or no sigh of them also they have to have a reason why they got chosen and it could be by their destiny and the keyblade must have theirs done even if their formal master die they wait for the next to follow the same steps to help them pass it
but if u think about it each keyblade is different i say this cause mickey had a keyblade but yet he left without telling where he went to find one and the one who holds the keyblade seals world to have them be safe also the war could be something good cause so far everyone with a keyblade went good roxas was bad but say things clearer and then was good and riku consumed by dark turned good
also the first game had heartless the second nobodies see anything heart body and soul makes a person and the words connected to these like less and no means it was taken away so the next game has to do with the soul and the enemies name will had to do with if it was taken away
lastly the movie some people think that the enemy guy controlled the keyblade but if u look at it there is a storm of wind that happen to move them and at the end he shows the kingdom hearts im thinking that if it happens in the past near part one could he be the one that makes xehanort do the things he did and ansem his dreams more real by hearin his theories

so this is part of my theories i have to start reseachin to see if i can really gather things up

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Learn to English and Grammar, use paragraphs better

xazure777x

ok well data to think on the hesitation on the one the changes eyes terra during the movie he stopped while his friend was in danger why is that and at the beginning he push the others back and got attack so the others rushed in when he didnt seem that injured terra knows him and the others must have been like sora kairi and riku when they had the same and then at the end they saw the kingdom hearts

Jopari

From what I understood of it you're saying that Terra, Ven, and Aqua are Keyblade masters who have to pass on the Keyblades to Sora, Riku, and Kairi? Well, part of it makes sense, but Kairi isn't a keyblade master. So, that shots down part of it.

Next, Roxas wasn't bad. He was an offshoot of Sora, and couldn't be good or bad, just in between. So, that cuts out that part.

As for the rest, I can't understand it. Please learn some better grammar skills and restate your theory.

SORA619

Awards
From what I understood of it you're saying that Terra, Ven, and Aqua are Keyblade masters who have to pass on the Keyblades to Sora, Riku, and Kairi? Well, part of it makes sense, but Kairi isn't a keyblade master. So, that shots down part of it.

Next, Roxas wasn't bad. He was an offshoot of Sora, and couldn't be good or bad, just in between. So, that cuts out that part.

As for the rest, I can't understand it. Please learn some better grammar skills and restate your theory.
:angry:if kairi isnt a keyblade master then how she takes a keyblade in kh2?:cursing:

Seftrex

:angry:if kairi isnt a keyblade master then how she takes a keyblade in kh2?:cursing:

Ah the Kairi and the Keyblade Tale, I would go into depth but I can't be arsed at the moment. To put it bluntly, remember she had Sora's heart inside her. Well from my understanding it was like one of Sora's genes miraculously found itself inside Kairi. Its that or it's cause she is "Special"

soralove432

well for someone to wield a keyblade, they just have to have a strong heart. Riku gave the keyblade to Kairi to wield for a time, and her heart was strong enough to wield it. there is a difference between wielding the keyblade and being a master. Kairi isnt a keyblade master, she was just able to wield the keyblade for a time to help Sora and Riku.

i think thats how it goes.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Anyone who has a strong heart seems to be able to hold a keyblade or at least thats what it seems. What i think he was saying on KH3 though is that whatever threat comes next they would be going after the soul. Heart, body, soul. Heartless, Nobody, and Soulless(made that up). I guess that can work out a bit.

Also with the whole passing of the keyblade was right then that would mean Mickey was suppose to pass his.

moos

umm sora riku and kiari did have parents but that was the only bit i could understand

kairiXIII

Yeah. Sora definitely has parents, or at least a mother, because in KH I, Sora's mom yells up to him that dinner is ready.

Anyway. From what I gathered out of that garbled mess of words, some of it could be a possibility. Such as the fact that Keyblades might have to be passed down to other people? I dunno.

lonekyuubi

Er so basically the keyblades are passed down? Im not really sure what that paragraph of a mess is :/

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Why is it that so many people don't take the time to at least TRY and make their posts legible? Nobody's asking for perfect grammar and punctuation, but this is just...

ok so the three people in the movie r connected to sora riku and kairi

Yes.

but the could be related to them cause they grew up with out parents or no sigh of them

Family? Arrgh, I hate that, <.<. Seriously: it's very, very unlikely. At most, Sora is a relative of Ven, and that's that. But that would be a pretty uncreative and lame way of connecting them.

also they have to have a reason why they got chosen and it could be by their destiny

They got chosen because of their strong hearts. Nothing else.

but if u think about it each keyblade is different i say this cause mickey had a keyblade but yet he left without telling where he went to find one and the one who holds the keyblade seals world to have them be safe also the war could be something good cause so far everyone with a keyblade went good

I think you're forgetting about MX and his apprentice.

roxas was bad

No, he wasn't. He was more in the gray, really.

but say things clearer and then was good and riku consumed by dark turned good

lastly the movie some people think that the enemy guy controlled the keyblade but if u look at it there is a storm of wind that happen to move them and at the end he shows the kingdom hearts im thinking that if it happens in the past near part one could he be the one that makes xehanort

It happens ten years before KH1 begins, so no.

Also, Kairi=/keyblade master. That keyblade was Riku's, not hers, and until she is chosen by one, she's not a keyblade master.

kerii

I'm going to have to disagree with you Hades Dragon. Kairi may not have a keyblade but that doesn't mean she isn't a master of the keyblade. The fact that she can wield one makes her a master, but it is true to say that she is only to be considered a keyblade master/wielder because of her direct connection with Sora's heart. "Only the keyblade master can wield the keyblade." I do agree that the only plausible connections to the future keyblade masters lay in Ven, but I highly doubt that that there's not some kind of connection to MX(and his future forms) with Terra. Finally as we have discussed before why don't we stop speculating and just wait and see.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I'm going to have to disagree with you Hades Dragon. Kairi may not have a keyblade but that doesn't mean she isn't a master of the keyblade.

Yes it does.
The fact that she can wield one makes her a master,

No it doesn't. You have to be chosen.

but it is true to say that she is only to be considered a keyblade master/wielder because of her direct connection with Sora's heart.

She's not a keyblade master.

Avenger39

Website
www.myspace.com
So, in a nutshell...

Sora = Master
Riku = Master
Kairi = Just kept the seat warm for Riku. NOT a master.

I swear, if I read one more "lololololol kiri iz keeblad maztar" theory, I'm going to f*cking shoot myself. Or at least, put myself in a temporary coma that would erase all memories of the idiocy.

soralove432

So, in a nutshell...

Sora = Master
Riku = Master
Kairi = Just kept the seat warm for Riku. NOT a master.

thank you. Kairi is NOT a keyblade master. like Hades said, you have to be CHOSEN by the keyblade to be a master. Riku GAVE her that keyblade so she could help out and she was able to wield it because she has a strong heart. end of story. she is NOT a keyblade master.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Learn to English and Grammar, use paragraphs better

Do not try to correct people on english and grammar. Especially when you do not follow the rules of English and Grammar when giving a correction.

Correction:
Learn to type English and use grammar correctly. You should also take better use of paragraphs.

Nothing against you, but what you said defeated the purpose behind you intent.

I swear, if I read one more "lololololol kiri iz keeblad maztar" theory, I'm going to f*cking shoot myself. Or at least, put myself in a temporary coma that would erase all memories of the idiocy.

You shouldn't have said that. your enemies might purposefully put another thread on Kairi being the keyblade master... just to see you die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back