• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora Riku and Kairi's home world

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xazure777x

Ok This has just come up to my knowledge and research in the game. Where do you think the three came from? Also if you say Destiny Island that is wrong. So let me explain why.

In KH1 if you go to Deep Jungle you must collect slides for Jane. During the first slide Sora says" Hmm...Why does it seem I know the place. Thats strange I never been off the island." Thus the slide was of a castle that was twice the size of Beauty and the Beast's castle.

Now Kairi she is a princess enough said there.

Now Riku look at how he pose himself and unlike the others on the island he fights like a noblemen. That means he thinks before he acts. Now the is unlikie the fighters on the island also Riku and Sora been friends almost forever till the end.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
I'm pretty sure Riku and Sora's home world is Destiny Islands, and Kairi's being Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden.

In KH1 if you go to Deep Jungle you must collect slides for Jane. During the first slide Sora says" Hmm...Why does it seem I know the place. Thats strange I never been off the island." Thus the slide was of a castle that was twice the size of Beauty and the Beast's castle.
That slide showed Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden before it was taken over by darkness. Sora remembered the castle because of Kairi. Her heart was in him at the time, so Kairi was really remembering the castle.

Now Riku look at how he pose himself and unlike the others on the island he fights like a noblemen. That means he thinks before he acts. Now the is unlikie the fighters on the island
A few things could have given Riku his personality, besides the enviroment. In KH1, he says that he didn't even begin to think of leaving the islands until Kairi 'mysteriously showed up' when him and Sora were kids. So this could have made him mature, or it could have been the way he was raised. It could have been any number of things other then because he was from another world.

There really hasn't been enough proof for me to think that Sora and Riku come from anywhere else besides Destiny Islands.

xazure777x

That slide showed Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden before it was taken over by darkness. Sora remembered the castle because of Kairi. Her heart was in him at the time, so Kairi was really remembering the castle.

Well it happens in the beginning of the game and at that time Sora doesnt have Kairi's heart in him.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Well it happens in the beginning of the game and at that time Sora doesnt have Kairi's heart in him.
Kairi's heart went to Sora after Destiny Islands was destroyed. Sora found the slide in Deep Jungle, which doesn't happen until after Sora leaves Destiny Islands.

Keywielder94

Well yeah it was kinda obvious that her heart was taken away at DI.
1st. When you find kairi in the cave when the darkness invaded the island and kairi sounds half drunk like she didnt really have feelings.
And 2nd. She like went through Sora's body and never see her again, meaning when she went through sora she went INSIDE him.

so yes it was Kairi remembering Hollow Bastion.

Keywielder94

Well impotant memories are going to be stored in your heart right?

so maybe deep down in her heart theres memories that she has stored in her heart but just cant really remember all the details.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Ok thats true but that wont mean that Sora will have Kairi's memories
Not necessarily. Because Kairi was in his heart, she was able to speak to him at times, and Sora would even see her (Inside Merlin's House, Riku vs. Sora battle). Their hearts were one (stated in the game), so just seeing the castle reminded Kairi of home, and those feelings were passed onto Sora.

xazure777x

Still doesnt mean that the memories are shared just that he remembers her thats why he sees her. Also they can talk to each other but he doesnt she everything just the castle.

Keywielder94

well like GTX said they share a bond, and at times talk, like when kairi shared the memory of her grandmother, and even though kairi wasnt there he still saw it?

well thats excatly the same case here, shes sharing a memory with him.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Still doesnt mean that the memories are shared just that he remembers her thats why he sees her. Also they can talk to each other but he doesnt she everything just the castle.
This wasn't a memory of the castle, it was a feeling. Kairi remembered the castle, which went through to Sora because they shared the same heart. Sora didn't literally remember being there.

Also, Kairi and Sora have shared memories with one another in the game. Sora saw Kairi's Grandmother talking to her when she was young.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Ok by the way how would Kairi know where she was born if she couldnt remember.
Kairi didn't know where she was born at first. Obviously she remembered some details, like her Grandmother's speech to her from when she was little.

Sora only found out that she was from Hollow Bastion through her shared memories with him, and from Ansem.

xazure777x

I dont think so cause at the beginning Sora acts whats he homeland was like and her response was that she didnt remember anything since she moved to DI.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
I dont think so cause at the beginning Sora acts whats he homeland was like and her response was that she didnt remember anything since she moved to DI.
She did say that.

But since she was able to share a memory with Sora, she must have recalled during Sora's travels. Or Sora just peeked into her memories that Kairi couldn't remember, which still explains why Sora remembered the castle from the slideshow.

Xehanort: 17

Hmm...Why does it seem I know the place. Thats strange I never been off the island.
dude... i alsmost forgot about that.

That slide showed Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden before it was taken over by darkness.
are you sure it was Hollow bastion. it kinda looked like the castle where Terra was fightin in.

Her heart was in him at the time, so Kairi was really remembering the castle.
yep... thats true.

by the way how would Kairi know where she was born if she couldnt remember.
good point...

anyways... i was wondern? i don't know somthn about the castle.

Kurxi

Easy, Kairi forgot. But then when she saw Hollow Bastion again, after you got back to Traverse Town, I think she said that she kind of remember the castle again. So by witnessing the castle, the memories that was deep inside her heart reemerged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back