• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Keyblade Theory

So did anyone else notice that the keyblades lying around in the Gathering Place dont have any keychains on them? I watched the FM+ secret ending a couple times and my roommate pointed out that the UEM and DS hold the only keyblades with Keychains. The 1st Kingdom Hearts was created from the...
  2. D

Master Chief vs. Samus Aran

YouTube - HALOID (Halo + Metroid Prime - Master Chief VS Samus Aran) Great Video or Greatest Video? Who Really Won? Personally, I think this is the most Epic Win I have ever seen on the internet. And I think Master Chief Won.
  3. D

Im Back!

Hey Guys! I have returned after my 2 month voyage into the internet. lol. How has everyone been?
  4. D

Leaving

Hey Guys/Gals, Im probably not going to come back to the KHI Forums. While I loved it, I just dont have time anymore, especially once the Fall Semester starts in August. Ive been using my gf's computer all summer, and im going to give it back to her, so I wouldnt be able to post in the...
  5. D

KH2 FM+: A Business Perspective

EDIT: Ive posted this in a bunch of threads already, so instead of having to post it multiple times, I made a thread. EDIT: This is an explaination of some of the aspects that go into re-making a game. These reasons might affect SE's decision to re-releasing it. So before you hate on Japan...
  6. D

Should I get a Desktop or Laptop?

I had a laptop coming into my freshman year of college. It was a HP dv1000, but fried itself 3 days after the warranty. (AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!) $400 to fix. Not easy money in college. So I went most of my sophomore year in college spending countless nights at the computer lab to do papers for...
  7. D

Total Post Number Dropping

I was at 300 posts a week ago, and when I got back onine last night, I was at 280. I posted a bunch last night in numerous threads, and my total posts was back to 280 this morning. When I checked what I posted under find other posts, they were gone. Can someone help me with this?
  8. D

Why do people think Ven is connected to Roxas/Sora?

I really dont see the connection. Terra has more of a connection. Like how in the first part of the Secret Ending, he double images, kinda representing Sora and Roxas as one. I mean, yeah, Ven looks like Roxas, but I still dont think he is connected to Sora at all. If the Secret Ending took...
  9. D

The Third Kingdom Hearts

Ok, so we know that the first Kingdom Hearts is the Heart of all worlds. The second Kingdom Hearts is the Hearts of Man. So is the next Kingdom Hearts the Heart of all Keyblades? The UEM turns his Keyblade into some kind of energy and sends it to the Kingdom Hearts in the Secret Ending...
  10. D

Kingdom Hearts 2 Beta Trailer

Hey, I managed to find Tech Tv's first Trailer of Kingdom Hearts 2. YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 2 As you can see, there are a lot of concepts that werent even in the game. It makes you kinda wonder how certain aspects of the game would have changed. Personally, my favorite scene is when they...
  11. D

Absent Silhouettes

I know the Absent Silhouettes werent a part of the storyline in KH2, and he didnt remember Castle Oblivion until Twilight Town 3rd visit (according to spots filled in the Journal), but what do you think would have been going through Sora's mind when he fought them?
  12. D

[Any Action] the person above you!

This is much like hug or ban the person above you, just with any action. I kinda got this from monkeybutt's "hug the person above you" Thread, and facebook.com. Rules: 1. no ridiculous/overpowered actions 2. try and be respectful...or dont post. 3. retaliations are always fun too. 4. have...
  13. D

The Secret Ending did not happen in the past

How do we all know it took place in the past? I mean certain things point to it being in the future. 1. Mickey shows up in a new outfit. Ive noticed throughout the series, he has been looking cooler. In KH1 he didnt even have a shirt. How's he gonna go from bad ass to no-shirt? 2. Mickey...
  14. D

Are there any Coheed and Cambria fans out there?

I LOVE Coheed. If you hate them, post somewhere else. I dont care what you have to say. What are some of your favorite Coheed songs? Mine: In Keeping the Secrets of Silent Earth 3 The Light and the Glass Cuts Marked in the March of Men Blood Red Summer The Suffering The Crowing Apollo I...
  15. D

What's your favorite kind of beer/alcohol?

I personally like dark beers, so my favorite is Guiness. My favorite liquor would have to be Captain Morgan's Parrot Bay.- its so yummy!
  16. D

Anti Form and Roxas

So I know everyone has wondered: Is Sora's Anti-Form like a heartless? And if so, doesnt that mean Roxas could appear? I know Sora turned into a Shadow, but thats not the only heartless out there. Look at Xehanort, he kept his human look. I know Anti-Form isnt in the story line, but this...
  17. D

Why Do People Hate The San Antonio Spurs?!

OMG. I am sick of hearing people say that they hate the Spurs, their a bunch of dirty cheaters, they suck, and we are just lucky because of Tim Duncan. First of all, all of that is bull. The Spurs are probably the nicest guys in the NBA. They are always willing to be a part of the...
  18. D

Help/Support ► Stupid Girl and Kid Upstairs

So im living on campus for the summer, and I just moved from a 4 bedroom to a 2 bedroom. This means im in a 2-story apt. building. My friend lives upstairs, but when summer school started, a (not to be mean) HUGE girl moved in with her. So now everytime she moves, I hear a loud noise like...
  19. D

Just got AR MAX...but stuck at work.

Woohoo! I was checking my mail at work today, and my AR MAX has arrived! :thumbup: The only sad thing is that I dont get off work for another 8 hrs. Lame.:cry: So while I sit here making money, Can you guys/gals start sending me codes? I have a decent amount, but there are some im missing...
  20. D

Star Ocean: Till the End of Time

So yeah...I have most of my characters at 50, with Fayt at 70. Is there any good area to level up quick and easy? Here are the Characters I have: Fayt Mirage Cliff Roger Adray Maria Albel Pepita(I wanted NEL!) Also, how are people getting the HP for these characters at +10,000? Thats unreal...
Back