• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 Beta Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Demi_Shock

Hey, I managed to find Tech Tv's first Trailer of Kingdom Hearts 2.

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 2

As you can see, there are a lot of concepts that werent even in the game. It makes you kinda wonder how certain aspects of the game would have changed.

Personally, my favorite scene is when they fight off the NeoShadows and Sora leaps at the Organization member.

Real fun to watch.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
No offense man I've seen the trailer no. of times. Still overall some of us including me wish they would have stayed with those concepts. I swear they would have been better off. Cause I keep hearing most people complain about Hollow Bastion, and why we don't get to go inside (except we do, but in the basement). If they did stay with that concept video we would have gone inside just like in the first one.

zeroin

That was a beta trailer!?1 didn't know that.... but I used to have this video when KH2 wasn't out yet...........

R

riahvax

i was so exited to git the fame at that time. oh thous where the days.

TwistedHeartz

I don't understand why these scenes were removed... But they shouldv'e been kept in... xD lol

KINGDOM_BLADE

Did anybody besides me notice that Sora had his black outfit after the part where they got out of the pods and were ambushed by nobodies i wonder how he would have gotten it that early?

O well also they should have kept the Org scene in HB and when Donald froze him self that was funny XD

RomiALaMode

Donald got frozen hehe :D Poor Roxas is unloved....they never show his face in the trailer lol....except a side view of his face which only lasts a millisecond. It's quite obvious why they didn't show his face though...
Speaking of which The leap at the Organization Member looked so awesome...I wished they kept that in.

Bryantjj

Lol, Donald being frozen, Sora closing the keyhole in The World That Never Was but the thing I miss most is that scene where Org. members gather in Hollow Bastion. Also, from looking at the cutscene it must've been able to acces Hollow Bastion the way it was in Kingdom Hearts 1.... Man, they really should've kept that in.........

Athel

Machinist
ive already seen this trailer. unfortunately after i beat KH2. but they should've kept those scenes. i like donald getting frozen :)

Dual-Roxas

Technically the first trailer was the Normal KH's secret ending. That was when I thought the Neoshadows were the new "Nobody" enemies.

Thirtysixway

Awards
Website
noobbox.com
I think they changed the plot or some other scenes in the game and these simply didn't fit in anywhere that worked out. That's my guess.

Lexias08

I saw this a few months ago the only change is that we got to go in Hollow Bastion from the first One.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back