• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Absent Silhouettes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Demi_Shock

I know the Absent Silhouettes werent a part of the storyline in KH2, and he didnt remember Castle Oblivion until Twilight Town 3rd visit (according to spots filled in the Journal),

but what do you think would have been going through Sora's mind when he fought them?

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
i dont know why S.E. erased Sora's encounter with Xemnas in the past...
he must have thought of something but he could be just imagining stuff and he might not take those memories for reals

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I'm wondering if those fights are canon at all (along with the Garden of Assemblage). But I'd guess he'd feel weird, as if he fought them before.

Apollo

Silver Member
he probley just thinks that that those are not real and he is making them up with his memory!

KeyMaker

Are you all talking about the cavern of remembrance where you get to fight all the organization members over again?

swizzle

You are such a drag..
yes. well, i think taht he was thinking, wut are you guys doing here? i thought i beat ur asses down a little while ago? well, w/e, ill beat ur asses down again! WOOT MORE EXP FOR ME!!!

Demi_Shock

For Clarification

Absent Silhouettes: When you fight Marluxia, Vexen, Larxene...etc in the random portals around the Realm of Light.

Data Battles: The doors that lead to the members of the Organization in the Garden of Assemblage

I think the Cavern of Remembrance and the Garden of Assemblage should have been part of the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back