• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Gabranth

The Secret of Castle Oblivion

I was reading through the new Nomura interview and also the Director's Secret Report when I was struck with an idea. Okay so this got me really thinking about how CO is related to MX then I realized something interesting. The word that Nomura used to talk about the construction of CO was...
  2. Gabranth

A BBS Think Tank for Theorists

Hello everyone who cares to join this thread! If your're like me, then one of the things you love about KH is the room it allows for speculation and theory making. Like many others, I enjoy posting and reading theories on these forums. However, lately I'v began to realize something. The fact...
  3. Gabranth

Keep up the good work!

I hadn't been on these forums for a long time prior to today, but after finally returning, the site looks great. Everything is very clean and organized. It's ease of use is very good and I just want to thank everyone who keeps the forums up and running smoothly. Very good work.
  4. Gabranth

Advertisement's that Promote Stupidity?

Have you ever noticed how most ad campaigns say something along the lines of: In a nationwide survey, 9 out of 10 people prefer this product over this product, to prove that they have superior merchandise. Well, if the majority of people are stupid, why would you want to do what the majority...
  5. Gabranth

Are the new KH games paving the way to KH3

Do you think 358/2 and BBS are just side stories that will help us to understand better the main KH storyline, or are they meant to serve as the foundation of KH3? I hope it's the latter.
  6. Gabranth

Xion, Just a thought

I don't know how much has been revealed about this game since it was released in Japan but I had a thought. If someone has already imported the game and knows the storyline they can correct me on this. My small idea was that Xion is Sora's unbirth. The reason I thought of this was the fact that...
  7. Gabranth

The Secrets in the Directors Reports

There has been a wealth of new information lately that has helped me understand a lot about the Directors Secret Report. I'm going to share one small part of it with you guys. Remeber this: The secret behind this has perhaps been revealed. As seen in a new interview with Nomura, we already...
  8. Gabranth

The 14th Org Member and Ven's Heart

I've been think about this for awhile now and thought I'd post it to get the feedback from everyone. I'm going to make it nice and short to avoid the "wow that's really long and I'm never going to read it" replys from someone. First off, Why does Ven look Like Roxas? Well, I thought about why...
  9. Gabranth

[Theory]The Most Menacing Enemy

Okay I’ve kind of been posting my thoughts on other people’s threads but I think it’s about time I put all my thoughts together in a new theory. I’ll try to keep it short and to the point. In my previous thread I also quoted some of these but I have a different take on them as before. While...
  10. Gabranth

Ender's Game

Just wondering if anybody has read any of the Ender books by Orson Scott Card. They are hands down my favorite novels ever. If you're wondering, they're a culmination of Psychology and Military Strategy.
  11. Gabranth

Perhaps's and Maybe's

EDIT:I just heard this second hand but could this quotation be talking of an eclipse!!! Does this maybe tell us how the Xehanort we commonly know of was created? Based on this I would maybe guess that Master Xehanort was trying to become immortal and succeeded in recreating his original self...
  12. Gabranth

Here's a New One For Ya!!!

This is something I wrote a long time ago on a Word Document. I Haven't been on these forums for a long time and coming back everything still seems like old news and regurgitated ideas. Here's a new one for ya'll:thumbsup:. The Basis of Kingdom Hearts I've wanted to write this for so long...
  13. Gabranth

NEW ENEMY SYMBOL!!!

Hey everyone, I don't know if anyone else has noticed this but I think the new symbol is on Terra's belt. If you look at this picture you'll notice that Ven has one on him too. I very roughly tried to expand it. It almost looks like it has the same shape as the heart in the KH logo. Tell me what...
  14. Gabranth

Organization XII not XIV thought

Hey everyone, I'm not sure if anyone has thought of this already but I just had a thought about the 14th member and the not changing of the organizations name. We know that Organization XIII consisted of 13 nobodies right. Well maybe the reason the name wasn't chande to org 14 was that the 14th...
  15. Gabranth

NEW ENEMIES????

I haven't been on this site for awhile so i'm not sure if this has been talked about, but i was wondering what everybody thinks the new enemies could be. I was thinking that the name "Lingering Spirit" maybe hints towards something like, well a spirit or soul. Like the thing that fades into...
  16. Gabranth

Stop Living in the Past!

I'm so sick and tired of people saying that KH3 should be on the ps2! The next generation is now people. I personally am highly looking forward to the transition to next-gen. The ps3 will definatly not disappoint if that's the platform KH3 is on. Think about how massive and detailed each level...
  17. Gabranth

More FF Battles in Next KH title

I've always enjoyed the extra boss battles especially Sephiroth. Do you think the next installment should include more extra bosses from FF or whatever?
  18. Gabranth

Fanatical

How fanatical of kingdom hearts are you? How many of you have done the following: Bought both final mix games, Made a replica of a keyblade, Made and enjoyed sea salt ice cream, (done this) Made or bought an Organization XIII coat, (working on this) Sold your kidney to buy a full scale...
  19. Gabranth

A Different Aproach Theory

I have been working on this theory for a while now trying to make connections and come up with completely new ideas. Here is what I’ve come up with so far. We know that Xehanort is an anagram of no heart and another. So I started thinking of what exactly this could mean...
  20. Gabranth

E.S. Speculation

I just had this idea. In KH2 Finalmix+ when you go to battle the ES he says that Sora wasn't the one he chose, so i was thinking that the three armored figures are the ones who send the 3 keyblades (kingdom key, mickey's key, way to dawn) to the different realms to there new weilders. I think...
Back