• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Perhaps's and Maybe's

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabranth

Awards
Xehanort: Did you really think you could grasp that last glimmer? The wall between the light and the darkness have exceeded one another, creating the original me, and here you are waiting for me.

EDIT:I just heard this second hand but could this quotation be talking of an eclipse!!!

Does this maybe tell us how the Xehanort we commonly know of was created? Based on this I would maybe guess that Master Xehanort was trying to become immortal and succeeded in recreating his original self perhaps in the DS. Then he would have to transfer his memories to the new being so he could live on.

Xehanort: "One who has immersed himself in the darkness cannot wield the Keyblade. He is a demon who has been taken by the darkness. Please correct my mistake..."

Maybe in this he is referring to the DS, or his original self. Is it possible to lose ones memories by being taken by the darkness?

"I don't want to be depended on...you are my 'friend'. Just erase me."

Isn't "Erase" the common word for the death of a nobody? Maybe Ven lost his heart or it was stolen and he was turned into a nobody. Perhaps the 14th Org member is Aqua or a part of Aqua who joined to find Ven's heart. Perhaps Roxas was born with Ven's heart, which gave him Ven's appearance, and then when Roxas faded back into Sora things connected because Ven had memories of Xehanort.

Don't flame me if this has been mentioned but I think that this picture clearly shows the new enemy symbol. It's very awesome.

Screen%2013.jpg

What are your thoughts?

Last edited:

Macabre

Gold Member
hmm.....well roxas has ven's looks because ven's soul merged with sora.when sora turned into a heartless,roxas was born and ven's looks were transfered to him.that's just what i think.as for xehanort and master xehanort:in bbs, terra and mx might merge together to create the now known xehanort. or he might have wished for immortality so maybe that's why he looks younger.and the 14th member is not going to be aqua.no.it will be someone different.aqua will possibly die in bbs.

A

Anima Relic

It's a good theory, better than your last one. Aa for the new enemy symbol anyone notice the big X? Also, there is a heart with a crown above it. Also, I just thought about a new theory. I need that picture for it.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I like the point about Nobodies being erased.

It fits very well.

A

Anima Relic

Not to get off topic, but Cloudless Sky, your sig scares me and that guy looks like Michael Jackson :glare:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back