• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More FF Battles in Next KH title

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabranth

Awards
I've always enjoyed the extra boss battles especially Sephiroth. Do you think the next installment should include more extra bosses from FF or whatever?

ifrit

here's my wish list:
1)sin from ffx
2)vegnagun from ffx-2
3)braska's final aeon from ffx
4)judge gabranth from ffxii
5)vayne(all three forms) from ffxii
6)gilgamesh from ffxii

and some more aeons and espers from ffx and ffxii:thumbsup:

Sexy Angel
YA, i would love to fight sin, isnt he like some weird looking turtle???(i played the game and beat him)

RPG_Fanatic

I hoping for a final showdown with Sephiroth, in a secret world. The world will be like the part of FF VII where you were inside Clouds mind. Cloud and Tifa both join your party and you go face Cloud's dark past. Maybe throw in a Jenova mid-boss or 2.
After making your way through the world, you confront Sephiroth for the last time. It will be a multipart battle, with party members present the entire time. Sephiroth starts in human form, only much stronger and faster than before. After you beat him, there will be a Cloud vs. Sephiroth cut-scene before Sephiroth transforms into a Monster. After beating his final form, you claim victory and some sort of prize.
Problable won't happen, but it would be nice.

Other FF bosses appearances would be welcomed as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back