• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Secret of Castle Oblivion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabranth

Awards
I was reading through the new Nomura interview and also the Director's Secret Report when I was struck with an idea.

The birth of Castle Oblivion itself is still a mystery but before the Organization was born into this world it was there. The Organization discovered this castle. You should be able to make some guesses from the additional scenes this time, and fairly quick be able to think of the next stage.

Okay so this got me really thinking about how CO is related to MX then I realized something interesting. The word that Nomura used to talk about the construction of CO was "birth" as if the castle was almost living. That reminded me of this:

Think of the basic setting of KH as "All life has a heart

Then I started wondering, is it possible that Castle Oblivion has a heart? After reading the DSR I started reading the interview on the khinsider home page where I read this:

–What is the definition of a heart in Kingdom Hearts?

Nomura: It is the theme of the series. To explain it simply, a person has a body, a soul, and a heart. As an image, the soul is the life source, without it a person would be dead. Since the heart doesn’t have a form, memories play an important part in forming a heart. Also, the heart isn’t limited to people, but to all things. I tried to explain this concept to Disney, and they merely said that it must be an Eastern way of thinking. It may be interesting how overseas players think of it.

This leads me to believe that the blue Kingdom Hearts is actually the heart of CO. I think that the secret ending is showing us the creation of this structure. As we read above, memories play an important role in the heart so perhaps CO holds within it the memories of everyone.

Now, that really makes me wonder what MX was trying to use it for. It has to be connected to the Room of Awakening.

Nomura: Since before the beginning of Castle Oblivion, the ‘Room of Awakening’ has its origin. The creation of these are told in Birth by Sleep.

What would this room be used to awaken?

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Well the thing im not getting if that is the heart of CO why does it needs the PoH to open.
(note that ball did summmon kh i doubt it just parted clouds)
Further more worlds having a heart is nothing new to me at least.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
lol, good point if he created it why would he lock it from himself its like buying a brand new house cost over a billion
and you throw the key into lake michigan o_O or something

Captain Garlock

Is kh concept from chicago!?
Co having a heart isnt the debate here its why did he needs pure hearts.

Gabranth

Awards
This.Your idea is ok, but it fails when we include Mx's search for the pohs.He obviously needs them, now if MX supposedly built CO, then why would he need the pohs to summon COs heart?

lol, good point if he created it why would he lock it from himself its like buying a brand new house cost over a billion
and you throw the key into lake michigan o_O or something

I don't think MX made the blue KH, perhaps he was trying to use the pohs to find the KH of world hearts.

Captain Garlock

Not really as stated before there might be just one.
That could of been the first one o.o

Captain Garlock

Thats a good save you know.
That could be what mx wants from ven his pure heart you?
He hasnt lost his heart yet he still has it but to obtaint he truth of who he is he must give it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back