• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Birth by Sleep Official Site+ Trailer

Re: Birth by Sleep Official Site on the official site it say the release date could be this winter, should be the end of 09 or begining of 2010
  2. L

Drawing of Xion from Someone at TGS. *Spoilers, I guess*

i can see them just clearly
  3. L

Drawing of Xion from Someone at TGS. *Spoilers, I guess*

those r great drawing, now i know what xion looks like. just that xion's body proportion looks a bit off(the body is kind of big for a girl)
  4. L

Help on Defeating Terra?

be on high lvs, if u just want to be him quick then use final form it will be quick, and try to raise u drf and att atleast 100, and a lot of trys, it took me more than 50 try to beat him.
  5. L

question about the berserk ability

u mean equip horizontal slash and it will be ok, do i need to unequip anything, i know i had to unequip mp haste.
  6. L

so is it just pressing square buttoms
  7. L

the berserk ability we get to do more combo, but do we only keep pressing square button or square and x button. can someone tell me i need it to beat ES.
  8. L

try to download all org XIII battle

ok thanks i will try to see if it work.
  9. L

try to download all org XIII battle

i try to download all XIII's battle, can anyone tell me where i can download. well we cant download in youtube.
  10. L

nedd help to find material for attack, defense, and magic boost

sorry but what is a rep and how do i add to peopel
  11. L

if it the same as in kh 2 then i think i need, mythril crystal, blazing crystal, lighting crystal, lucid crystal, serenty crystal, mythril gem, power crystal, dark crystal, frost crystal. ithink thats all.
  12. L

is the material on the enemy same as in kh2
  13. L

att boost, magic boost, and defense boost
  14. L

i was playing FM+, and just beat the game
  15. L

i just beat the game but i need to rise my status, can anyone help me on what material i need and what heartless and nobody i need to defeat to get the materials. please i need alot of attack, magic and defense boost.
  16. L

who will import the game when it come out

we all know that BBS and 358/2days will be come to state side but who will import the japanese version when it come out. for me thats a 50/50, if i import the japanese version i can play it first hand, but i wont be understand everything even i knew a little of japanese, and as the US version...
  17. L

need help to perform a continues combo

YouTube - KH2FM+留まりし思念フルボッコ撃破 this is the link for the person that use the berserk ability to beat the ES like it nothing.
  18. L

so it will only continues when the mp guage is red. it that right
  19. L

i saw somebody that could perform a great combo by sending the enemy up to the air then it were able to keep strike the enemy. i saw a video on someone use this to defeat ES very quick. can someone tell me what ability i need to equip in order to do that, please ii really need help for this it...
  20. L

i saw somebody that could perform a great combo by sending the enemy up to the air then it were able to keep strike the enemy. i saw a video on someone use this to defeat ES very quick. can someone tell me what ability i need to equip in order to do that, please ii really need help for this it...
Back